@ Apache

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• @ Apache

Hi Andy, would you be able to do a pair of the below stickers for me, size around 400x200mm to fit above the trim on the front doors, in white if poss, and a pair of the web site address (which i'll sort out for ya a bit later), going to do some advertiseing for my sons computer business, let me know cost etc, cheers ian
    Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Hi Ian, yeah no probs. Do you or your son have a large copy of it?
    Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

I'll see if he can come up with a bigger pic for you Andy, cheers

Comment

Preferably AT LEAST as big as he wants it cut.

Comment

Well would'nt ya know it my feckin email aint working! just try'd to send you the pic as an attachment which (my son says) will give you a bigger
          pic, get him to sort it out when he comes back

Comment

Hi again, my lads gonna try and get one for you from his office however it may be a photoshop file, is this ok, will you be able to open it?

wot a f##kabout

Comment

Photoshop should be fine. If it's naturally in some sort of vector format rather than a bitmap format, that would be even better cos I can scale that however I like.

BTW, your email works fine. I've received two from you but dont know if you're getting my replies.

Comment

Cheers mate, my lad sent the tests and got your replys ok so it looks like
                langtoonboys (or whatever) email address is wrong, even tried contact via the members list, i'll get that image to you asap,

Comment

Working...
                X