Why did'nt i find this sooner!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why did'nt i find this sooner!

I was looking through scalelink's site for some etch'd numbers for stiens no plate and found they do a 1/24th scale rover V8 engine (near the bottom of the page, no pic, but bet it's tiddley) i could have fitted it to stien!! bugga its too late now as it's nearly finished, pity they dont do a lexus, also like the trailer,
    http://www.scalelink.co.uk/acatalog/...cale_1_24.html
    Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Originally posted by POPEYE View Post
    I was looking through scalelink's site for some etch'd numbers for stiens no plate and found they do a 1/24th scale rover V8 engine (near the bottom of the page, no pic, but bet it's tiddley) i could have fitted it to stien!! bugga its too late now as it's nearly finished, pity they dont do a lexus, also like the trailer,
    http://www.scalelink.co.uk/acatalog/...cale_1_24.html
    SO HOWS STEIN COMING ALONG???got any pics.......
    www.overfab.uk

Comment

Nearly finished mate, just waiting for the no plate numbers and make some K&N filters and thats about it, i'm also looking for some decals, prob wont get em the same as the ones you had on there but the effect will be the same, i will be able to do the 666 on the pas windows tho, and was concidering this V8, but it'll prob f##k up the thing trying to cut out the bonnet! pity, i'll post some pics soon as it's done, (but not muddied up yet,)

edit! just remembered Mark, dont know if ya read my reply the last time but if you can find a suitable surf model i'll do one for you, all the ones i was watching are no longer listing, (far east, last time i checked, theres only the jacked US version which is my next crack)
      and Rod if you were serious about me doing the ram let me know!
      Last edited by POPEYE; 9 March 2009, 16:29.
      Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

Working...
      X