No announcement yet.

gordon browns government

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

To become a chav, you first need to watch jeremy kyle for a month, then get a girl pregnent, then go on the show cos she's a slapper & you found out she has been sleeping with your dad, then once the DNA results come back & the child is your, tell her you'll support her with your dole money & that her & the baby can move into the bedsit with you & live happily ever after.

I think thats how you get on the chav ladder.
    If its not broke don't fix it.

Comment

Originally posted by joker?? View Post
      i can go and buy a car tomorrow and have it registered to an empty building
      Or just take the VIN and number plates off a car you want to dump.

Comment

Originally posted by joker?? View Post
        i can go and buy a car tomorrow and have it registered to an empty building
        That's true.
        Do you know that, with a 50 character limit, it's

Comment

Originally posted by Sancho View Post
          Or just take the VIN and number plates off a car you want to dump.
          shame i aint got a 2.4
          Only Toyota can get you out of shite

Comment

I have to attend a workshop in Bradford the week after next,because I have been accused of making a racist comment, I have known thisguy for 15 years and we have had some 'colourful exchanges ' (ha ha ) insulted each other at xmas and easter , but someone has reported me for calling him P**ki ! Naz is completely mortified and can't believe I have been threatened with suspension etc. ut hey what the hell !

cani complain cos he calls me a Brit ?
            Death rides a Black Horse

Comment

Originally posted by John h View Post
              I have to attend a workshop in Bradford the week after next,because I have been accused of making a racist comment, I have known thisguy for 15 years and we have had some 'colourful exchanges ' (ha ha ) insulted each other at xmas and easter , but someone has reported me for calling him P**ki ! Naz is completely mortified and can't believe I have been threatened with suspension etc. ut hey what the hell !

Calling someone a PINKI is'nt racist, maybe he likes pink.

Comment

are you related to liz ???
                Only Toyota can get you out of shite

Comment

Is this a legal thing or a tw@tty employer? And there is no provision in law for reverse racism (or there never used to be).

Comment

suspension? you dont happen to work for the MET?
                    私のホバークラフト は鰻が一杯です。

Comment

Do you know who it was that reported you? I'm guessing it was an Asian who took exception to something they overheard.

Comment

Do you know who it was that reported you? I'm guessing it was an Asian who took exception to something they overheard.
                        It probably wasn't! Would be some warm beer drinking, interfering, lentil knitted jumper wearing toss pot...

Comment

You can bet it was a white man, "do gooder", i live in bradford & my asian friends call me every name under the sun & i give as good as i get but its all banter between us.

Comment

I did think about registering as HRH but the good people at the training centre have all had 'Charisma Bypass Operations' and all successfull by the tone of their emails !

because I work in Govt contracts there seems to be a lot of 'political correctness' to adhere to.

Its all very embarassing really,

Comment

Originally posted by Albannach View Post
                              It probably wasn't! Would be some warm beer drinking, interfering, lentil knitted jumper wearing toss pot...
                              *ding ding*

Give the man a gold star!!

Always is... for too long i felt the same dumba$$ way as goodcat!!

Always blaming foreigners for there actions...but its not them whos saying "cancel xmas!" an other sh!t... i doubt many of them give two sh!ts!!!

Its the people you described who are at fault! Saying we should hold back in case we offend them! Which i doubt we will!!!

Last night i got f**ked in an indian resturant!! Tonight i got f**ked in a french bar!!!

Vive la different stuff!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by si tate View Post
                                You can bet it was a white man, "do gooder", i live in bradford & my asian friends call me every name under the sun & i give as good as i get but its all banter between us.
                                Exactly that just a bit of 'harmless banter' nextday summoned to human resources lectured for an hour ,went to solicitors got me free half hour consultation , got told to be a good boy and go on the course, apparently we get a good curry a the training centre though

Comment

Working...
                                X