gordon browns government

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• gordon browns government

Says we know where every untaxed car is in Britain........... but can lose thousands of illegal immigrants ?????......... put DVLA in charge of immigration....

what do you think
    SWIFT AND BOLD

oh boy colin judging by the way threads are going on here yoour gonna be labeled a racist
    Only Toyota can get you out of shite

Comment

Originally posted by charvell View Post
      Says we know where every untaxed car is in Britain........... but can lose thousands of illegal immigrants ?????......... put DVLA in charge of immigration....

what do you think
      I think it's easy to find cars as they are all registered to someone somewhere. On the other hand, illegal immigrants tend not to be registered with anyone anywhere so are harder to find.
      Do you know that, with a 50 character limit, it's

Comment

Originally posted by joker?? View Post
        oh boy colin judging by the way threads are going on here yoour gonna be labeled a racist
        anything you say just latley is racist, i am not one of them. I have just watched a programme on the uk border control and enforcement. These guys and gals go out and raid places where illegals work, arrest them and then have to go hunting for there passports. If they cant find the pass port they cannot send them back to their country of origin, so they have to release them on the previso that they report in every week, whcih of course they dont. So, it seems when these people get into our country via the airports and stuff the first thing they do is destroy the pass port. What a massivlt frustrating job.
        SWIFT AND BOLD

Comment

Originally posted by Albannach View Post
          I think it's easy to find cars as they are all registered to someone somewhere. On the other hand, illegal immigrants tend not to be registered with anyone anywhere so are harder to find.
          think you will find theres a large percetange of cars on the streets of england
          not registered to anyone

Comment

The first thing the Government should do, evidently, is look in all the stone huts...

As Andy says, cars are registered, people aren't. One of the reasons the Government wanted to bring in ID cards. Apparently, however, that is impinging on our civil liberties.

Comment

Great idea lets just tax immigrants ........ that will pay for the chavs

HOW DO I BECOME A CHAV????.........I could proffit from that...
              ' You've arrived on a rather special night. It's one of the master's affairs.'

Comment

Bugga, that reminds me, need to tax mine this month & insure it & MOT it.

Well they do say it comes in three's.
                If its not broke don't fix it.

Comment

Bugger it i'll ask Lurch he knows from experience
                  ' You've arrived on a rather special night. It's one of the master's affairs.'

Comment

just to throw a cat among the pigeons
                    why do immigrants facing persecution, death etc go through so many safe countries just to arrive in britain ???

Comment

just to throw a cat among the pigeons
                      why do immigrants facing persecution, death etc go through so many safecountries just to arrive in britain ???
                      Because the others won't take them

Comment

think you will find theres a large percetange of cars on the streets of england
                        not registered to anyone
                        Aye? How does that happen? I always thought every car was registered to someone at some point.
                        Do you know that, with a 50 character limit, it's

Comment

Originally posted by Sancho View Post

The first thing the Government should do, evidently, is look in all the stone huts...

As Andy says, cars are registered, people aren't. One of the reasons the Government wanted to bring in ID cards. Apparently, however, that is impinging on our civil liberties.
                          mud huts adam !! funny thing is that a council actually had one of there tenants pull down a mud hut they had built in there garden

Comment

mud huts adam !! funny thing is that a council actually had one of there tenants pull down a mud hut they had built in there garden
                            Well that's no fun. No doubt goodcat will be along to tell us that they had to live in the hut because they'd never seen a house before and didn't know what it was.

Comment

Originally posted by Albannach View Post
                              Aye? How does that happen? I always thought every car was registered to someone at some point.
                              i can go and buy a car tomorrow and have it registered to an empty building

Comment

Working...
                              X