This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Robin Williams makes the news in USA

You gotta love Robin Williams......Even if he's nuts! Leave it to Robin Williams to come up with the perfect plan. What we need now is for our UN Ambassador to stand up and repeat this message.

HE MADE THIS SPEECH IN NEW YORK .

Robin Williams' plan...(Hard to argue with this logic!)

'I see a lot of people yelling for peace but I have not heard of a plan for peace. So, here's one plan.'

1) 'The US will apologize to the world for our 'interference' in their affairs, past & present. You know, Hitler, Mussolini, Stalin, Tojo, Noriega, Milosevic, Hussein, and the rest of those 'good 'ole' boys', we will never 'interfere' again.

2) We will withdraw our troops from all over the world, starting with Germany , South Korea , the Middle East , and the Philippines . They don't want us there. We would station troops at our borders. No one allowed sneaking through holes in the fence.

3) All illegal aliens have 90 days to get their affairs together and leave We'll give them a free trip home. After 90 days the remainder will be gathered up and deported immediately, regardless of whom or where they are. They're illegal!!! France will welcome them..

4) All future visitors will be thoroughly checked and limited to 90 days unless given a special permit!!!! No one from a terrorist nation will be allowed in. If you don't like it there, change it yourself and don't hide here. Asylum would never be available to anyone. We don't need any more cab drivers or 7-11 cashiers.

5) No foreign 'students' over age 21. The older ones are the bombers. If they don't attend classes, they get a 'D' and it's back home baby.

6) The US will make a strong effort to become self-sufficient energy wise. This will include developing nonpolluting sources of energy but will require a temporary drilling of oil in the Alaskan wilderness. The caribou will have to cope for a while

7) Offer Saudi Arabia and other oil producing countries $10 a barrel for their oil. If they don't like it, we go someplace else. They can go somewhere else to sell their production. (About a week of the wells filling up the storage sites would be enough.)

8) If there is a famine or other natural catastrophe in the world, we will not 'interfere.' They can pray to Allah or whomever, for seeds, rain, cement or whatever they need. Besides most of what we give them is stolen or given to the army. The people who need it most get very little, if anything.

9) Ship the UN Headquarters to an isolated island someplace. We don't need the spies and fair weather friends here. Besides, the building would make a good homeless shelter or lockup for illegal aliens.

10) All Americans must go to charm and beauty school. That way, no one can call us 'Ugly Americans' any longer. The Language we speak is ENGLISH..learn it...or LEAVE...Now, isn't that a winner of a plan?

'The Statue of Liberty is no longer saying 'Give me your tired, your poor, your huddled masses.' She's got a baseball bat and she's yelling, 'you want a piece of me?' '
    Last edited by Koi; 6 March 2009, 17:31.

Originally posted by Growler View Post
    You gotta love Robin Williams......Even if he's nuts! Leave it to Robin Williams to come up with the perfect plan. What we need now is for our UN Ambassador to stand up and repeat this message.

HE MADE THIS SPEECH IN NEW YORK .

Robin Williams' plan...(Hard to argue with this logic!)

'I see a lot of people yelling for peace but I have not heard of a plan for peace. So, here's one plan.'

1) 'The US will apologize to the world for our 'interference' in their affairs, past & present. You know, Hitler, disagree. hitler wanted world domination and he WOULD'VE got it if the allied forces and the americans hadnt interfered Mussolini, Stalin, Tojo, Noriega, Milosevic, Hussein, and the rest of those 'good 'ole' boys', we will never 'interfere' again.

2) We will withdraw our troops from all over the world, starting with Germany , South Korea , the Middle East , and the Philippines . They don't want us there. We would station troops at our borders. No one allowed sneaking through holes in the fence.
    AGREE

3) All illegal aliens have 90 days to get their affairs together and leave We'll give them a free trip home. After 90 days the remainder will be gathered up and deported immediately, regardless of whom or where they are. They're illegal!!! France will welcome them..
    LOL AGREE

4) All future visitors will be thoroughly checked and limited to 90 days unless given a special permit!!!! No one from a terrorist nation will be allowed in. If you don't like it there, change it yourself and don't hide here. Asylum would never be available to anyone. We don't need any more cab drivers or 7-11 cashiers.
    I ALWAYS SAY THIS! TOTALLY FCUKING AGREE! SORT YOUR OWN COUNTRY OUT DONT JUST ABANDON IT!

5) No foreign 'students' over age 21. The older ones are the bombers. If they don't attend classes, they get a 'D' and it's back home baby.
    AGREE

6) The US will make a strong effort to become self-sufficient energy wise. This will include developing nonpolluting sources of energy but will require a temporary drilling of oil in the Alaskan wilderness. The caribou will have to cope for a while
    TOTALLY AGREE!

7) Offer Saudi Arabia and other oil producing countries $10 a barrel for their oil. If they don't like it, we go someplace else. They can go somewhere else to sell their production. (About a week of the wells filling up the storage sites would be enough.)
    BEST IDEA!! IVE ALWAYS SAID THIS! SPOT ON ROBBIE!
    8) If there is a famine or other natural catastrophe in the world, we will not 'interfere.' They can pray to Allah or whomever, for seeds, rain, cement or whatever they need. Besides most of what we give them is stolen or given to the army. The people who need it most get very little, if anything.
    PARTIALLY AGREE

9) Ship the UN Headquarters to an isolated island someplace. We don't need the spies and fair weather friends here. Besides, the building would make a good homeless shelter or lockup for illegal aliens.
    AGREE

10) All Americans must go to charm and beauty school. That way, no one can call us 'Ugly Americans' any longer. The Language we speak is ENGLISH..learn it...or LEAVE...Now, isn't that a winner of a plan?
    LOL AGREE

'The Statue of Liberty is no longer saying 'Give me your tired, your poor, your huddled masses.' She's got a baseball bat and she's yelling, 'you want a piece of me?' '
    LOL I'D PAY TO SEE THAT ANYDAY!

Comment

Hey, do you know you can get kicked off certain forums for saying 'I agree'?

"I ALWAYS SAY THIS! TOTALLY FCUKING AGREE! SORT YOUR OWN COUNTRY OUT DONT JUST ABANDON IT!"

But think of how many people (this place included) say 'Britain is going down the tubes, I'm off!"

Then you become an 'immigrant' in someone elses country, 'taking their jobs' etc. Cant have your cake etc. Why not stay and try and sort Britain out?
      Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

Originally posted by Apache View Post

"I ALWAYS SAY THIS! TOTALLY FCUKING AGREE! SORT YOUR OWN COUNTRY OUT DONT JUST ABANDON IT!"

But think of how many people (this place included) say 'Britain is going down the tubes, I'm off!"

Then you become an 'immigrant' in someone elses country, 'taking their jobs' etc. Cant have your cake etc. Why not stay and try and sort Britain out?

HOORAH !!! APACHE FOR PRESIDENT...oops prime minister,.....unless you feel like killing the monarchy
        Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by Apache View Post

lol i knew there be someone who was gona bring this up.
          have a read of this taken from 2007 (its not too long): http://www.abc.net.au/worldtoday/con...7/s2013070.htm

with all do respect i, if not fully,.... i can at least sympathise with the reasons for which a lot of us are leaving Britain, compared to the reasons in which these all these eastern euorpeans and asians etc etc do.
          we arent leaving for cowardly reasons nor are we looking for an easy way out. why? because we've been there and done it all! bought the t-shirt and our country/Kingdom is still a global power. finacially (despite the recession), diplomatically and even military strength wise (the UN).
          we havent crumbled nor have we ever lived under a dictatorship. bar the odd crazy kings we've had in the past. but yet we still overcame them and their ways. all part of our nations growing up you could say. we didnt abandon ship then did we? if we had we wouldnt still be the great nation that we are now.
          all men started out the same at one point and over the last 2000 years we have done remarkably well as a civilisation. of course we owe a lot to the Roman Empire who during their rane were the most powerfull Empire the world has ever seen and it was them that paved the way for the Britsh empire to continue in their footsteps as explorers, inventors, military powers, leaders, diplomats etc etc.
          during the roman and British Empire what were eastern europeans, middle easterns, asian and all the rest of the world who are emigrating to our country doing?....compared to us...FCUK ALL!
          2000 years on sice Christ they still remain primitive savage barbarians! showing their fellow man no compassion or any regards for their rights what so ever. some of these countries that want to leave to come here still STONE women and children for petty crimes!
          im sorry but you are not welcome here! these nations still have a lot of growing up to do. its not our fault if you havent done it as quick/well as us. you have to stick it out for another 2000 years if you have to. we didnt give up to get to where we are so nor should you.
          is it our fault they didnt know how to work their land to their advantage? nope. did they care? nope.
          maybe people this side of the world were just lucky in having brains and injanurity and a built in passion for wanting to better ourselves?
          regardless of this apparent advantage of inteligence, how at some point down the line as the 2 biggest Empires ever know, did these people not think....."hmm wow look at how clever they are. look at how well they adopt their surroundings and countryside. look at how much better they are tan us" and not think "hmm what can we do where we live to better ourselves and make our nation of people a better one?"
          insted they just sat in their stone huts and lived out their boring lives.
          and now, there has come a point where WE can help them and now has come a point where we HAVE to help them.
          personal feelings aside i dont think we should help these primitive savages BUT its in our nation aswell as all of western civilisations interest to help them..... to help develop their countries and their standard of living because in the long run it will be benificial for the western world to do so.
          which is the ONLY reason i condone our actions in regards to helping countries in need.
          we will help you aslong as you help yourselves!
          so as we are trying to help these people with hard earnt cash i dont expect them to just pi$$ of and leave and expect to go back once people like us have done the job for them!
          you get out of life what you put in. this is a FACT of life. (unless you win the lottery )
          this is the attidude most of the world has odopted so now you must do to.
          (not to mention that most of the world owes their current state of living thanks to the British Empire. as we owe thanks to Empires before us)

anyway ive rambled on way to much and ill get back to my point.
          my point is that Brits arent leaving because we dont wana fix Britain like these imigrants dont wana fix their country, as Britain doesnt need fixing. just some minor repairs. well at least in comparison to nations where they are trying to come here anyway.
          a lot of Brits are moving because of the imigrants moving in, the poor weather, the "current" recession and property prices.
          and i say inverted the word "current" because this is only a temporary things as are all recessions. say it last 5 years? thats nothing in the grand scheme of things. thats nothing to the enitre hostory of this nations and its plight to get to where we are now.
          we have made it compared to these people that wana move here (and sponge some more off us).
          we will always be one of the best and formed nations the earth has ever seen and i cant see this changing for centuries.
          so i say THANKS to our ancestors and our creators and the people that never abandoned their country in making it such a wonderfull place to live in!
          unlike some.
          if only those people in the middle east (and other places) realised what they could do with all that black stuff under the ground called oil. it couldve been them that started the industrial revolution instead of people like us! hahaha

Apache i hope you dont take all that as a personal attack on you mate. coz thats not what i was doing. you brought up a subject i feel strongly about and i just felt like saying my say on the subject for discussions sake only. that was all.
          (just thought i'd say that to avoid any confusion lol)

i just dont think we can class the Brits that wana leave here as the people that wana leave their countries thats all.

Comment

With respect goodcat...

who are we to say that a certain percentage.. maybe even the majority are really leaving there countries behind because if they stay much longer they risk losing there lives or the life of a family member?!

We just pi$$ off because we think the government are a pain an everywhere else has cheap booze/fuel and or prettier surroundings!!

I've not seen one legitimatly good reason for leaving the UK other then "because i wanted too" ..

Comment

ffs Thatchers Britain is alive and well I see.

70% of the world population lives in poverty, but fuc u jack am alright eh?
              Brian

Comment

Originally posted by RodLeach View Post
                With respect goodcat...

who are we to say that a certain percentage.. maybe even the majority are really leaving there countries behind because if they stay much longer they risk losing there lives or the life of a family member?!

We just pi$$ off because we think the government are a pain an everywhere else has cheap booze/fuel and or prettier surroundings!!

I've not seen one legitimatly good reason for leaving the UK other then "because i wanted too" ..
                The Summitracing warehoses?

Comment

oh, how we all love to see political debates.

nice to see williams knows how to solve all the problems in the world, being a rich, alcoholic, third rate entertainer makes him just the man to listen to.
                  i swear, it was like that when i got here...

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER View Post
                    The Summitracing warehoses?
                    Sh1t...

Good example!

i'd love to live in america ( I think... ) but its not because i hate the UK or Gorden brown an his cronees i just think living in the US would be cool..
                    Anywhere you go its gunna be the same old sh!t.

Comment

With respect goodcat...

yeah thats what im saying mate.

and to say that some or most of these people who are comming over arent in danger of loosing their lives only states more reason for then to stay where they are.
                      for those that do want to come over for fear of their lives is fair enough. i would never say no. im not a monster. (although some ladies would dissagree wink wink )
                      but yet had their people/nation worked together more in building a more civilised society then they ouldnt be in that kind of danger in the first place tho ould they.
                      and what makes it worse we let these asylum seekers in and what do they do? they bring with them their primitive and dangerous mentalities that what they are used to and steal from us in all ways possible!
                      unfortunately Britain is in a posistion that it can never get out of. we will never refuse an asylum seeker on the grounds that he or she might commit crimes against our own people. we will never know untill they are in the country.
                      we have grown soft and the world is increasingly starting to see it.
                      but at the same time this is another thing that makes this country so great! its compassion for all mankind and allowing in those less fortunate than ourselves into our homes despite the apparent risks that may entail from doing so.
                      at the end of the day as much as i'd like to say "no your not comming in!" this would be very un British of me to say so.
                      and i am British and proud!
                      despite ALL the wrong doings in this country commited by non-nationals and icluding ourselves, the good out weighs the bad. and it always will. which is why we can techically afford to allow these people in. and continue to do so despite our own peoples appeal to it.
                      no matter how bad it gets we will always be better off than a lot of countries out there and despite British people (including me) moaning about it all the time saying things like "well what about us?".....deep down we know we cant argue nor do we have a leg to stand on as deep down we all know that we are still better off than many others. and its this basic loving understanding that is built into 99% of all mankind that we will never take our opinions to the limit in order to rid another fellow man of a decent life.
                      all we can do (and us Brits do it the best! lol) is moan and moan but knowing that we we shouldnt really.
                      well i hope most men think like this. maybe its just me?

Comment

Originally posted by yoshie View Post
                        ffs Thatchers Britain is alive and well I see.

70% of the world population lives in poverty, but fuc u jack am alright eh?
                        huh? thats not what im saying at all mate!?!?

Comment

Sh1t...

Good example!

i'd love to live in america ( I think... ) but its not because i hate the UK or Gorden brown an his cronees i just think living in the US would be cool..
                          Anywhere you go its gunna be the same old sh!t.
                          I wanna go for the lifestyle mainly.
                          Anyway talking of the US, I ordered a couplke of O2 sensors from Los Angeles last week, (for a fraction of the price compared to over here)they've been sitting in the UK customs since MONDAY MORNING!!!!
                          Are they being quarantined or summat?

Fecking British postal service!

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER View Post
                            I wanna go for the lifestyle mainly.
                            Anyway talking of the US, I ordered a couplke of O2 sensors from Los Angeles last week, (for a fraction of the price compared to over here)they've been sitting in the UK customs since MONDAY MORNING!!!!
                            Are they being quarantined or summat?

Fecking British postal service!
                            yeah America has IMO THE BEST country in the world! thwy have it all. sun, sea, sand, jarrasic forrests, snow, mountains the list goes on.
                            just shame its full of americans.

that was our biggest mistake letting that one go.

Comment

Robin Williams is a prikc. Who is he trying to amuse with that rubbish? a few redneck , gun toting hillbillies? The whole nation is built on immigrants, and theres few Americans who have to climb very far up the family tree to find themselves somewhere else. Robin Williams is pandering to the wrong crowd with this garbage, but as long as it nets him a new show somewhere, who cares. hes an @r5e

Bogus
                              Сви можемо

Comment

Working...
                              X