where can i go?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Meatball sub?

An goodcat... ive heard a lot of good things about the P&P site known as muddy bottom!!

Might be worth the trek down.

Comment

Originally posted by nero279 View Post
      if you're at j.8 of the M25 i would imagine your nearest pay and plays are going to be Piccadilly wood at Bolney, never been it didn't get good reports when it first opened about 18 months ago which put me off, but i know people who have been more recently, who have said it's improved but still a very tough course in places.

Or woodlands which is great, and about 10 minutes off the m26 at wrotham.

Moving a little further afield, you've also got the two remaining john morgan sites not too far away - Slindon and boxgrove i think are the remaining ones. And the bordon sites when clubs hire them out for club days, hogmoor and slab common, I think there's a 3rd site in the same area too. Keep an eye on the thames valley 4x4 and ShireLROC.

And the bonus question for anyone that can answer it - What's the place where the video from Danno's old website was filmed called?

cheers for that mate!
      and yeah the sites in Bordon would be great. maybe TonyN can pass a bucket round the forum for money towards hiring it for a day for those on here that wana go there?
      id be well up for that!
      and yeah i need to start getting the thames valley 4x4 mag to see whats going on.
      cheers mate.

Comment

Working...
      X