• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mud skipper View Post
    this is how a hilux gets on in that area
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_p5SafSWieA&NR=1
    another muppet with road tyres.

(not that i can talk haha)

Comment

I did the Land Rover experiance in a range rover..

Dont slag off its ability unless you've sat in one an seen what it can do!

Dont get me wrong, A lot of it is down to the electronic gear that tells it whats going on an what to do!

But its mighty impressive to see it climb the 35 degree section... I was sat in it at that point..

stock range rover vs. stock surf an the range rover would pi$$ all over a surf!

Costs nearly as much as 100 surfs but why let something like that get in the way of a good story!

Comment

Originally posted by RodLeach View Post
        I did the Land Rover experiance in a range rover..

Dont slag off its ability unless you've sat in one an seen what it can do!

Dont get me wrong, A lot of it is down to the electronic gear that tells it whats going on an what to do!

But its mighty impressive to see it climb the 35 degree section... I was sat in it at that point..

stock range rover vs. stock surf an the range rover would pi$$ all over a surf!

Costs nearly as much as 100 surfs but why let something like that get in the way of a good story!

yeah totally. wasnt saying the surf is better, just why take it on a slope as steep as that with road tyres is what im saying.

it couldve ended up as a very costly decent!

Comment

Originally posted by goodcat View Post
          yeah totally. wasnt saying the surf is better, just why take it on a slope as steep as that with road tyres is what im saying.

it couldve ended up as a very costly decent!
          I might be wrong...

but they looked like BFG MTs when he finished the slope. check the video... i cant be ar$ed but its not a road terrain tyre on there.

Comment

Originally posted by RodLeach View Post
            I might be wrong...

but they looked like BFG MTs when he finished the slope. check the video... i cant be ar$ed but its not a road terrain tyre on there.
            hmm good eye mate. you might be right?
            didnt know BFG do the MT's in such a low profile tyre?

Comment

Originally posted by goodcat View Post
              hmm good eye mate. you might be right?
              didnt know BFG do the MT's in such a low profile tyre?
              There not that low a profile..

But they do them in tiiiiny sizes aswell.

Comment

....looks like the same hill in a Prado

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lyl7ytk1YIw&NR=1

Comment

Originally posted by Brummie View Post
                  I was gobsmacked then realised the prize tw@ had Kids in the back. He wants a good kicking for that
                  so kids shouldnt be allowed in trucks that offroad then ??
                  seems like theres a lot of bitching about other offroaders on this site
                  believe it or not surfs aint the ultimate offroaders
                  been a couple of places offroading where serious injuries could have happened if things had gone wrong , if my nephew had wanted to be there he would have been welcome , infact one forum member allways brings hes son and he loves it,
                  Only Toyota can get you out of shite

Comment

Originally posted by Mikethecamera View Post
                    Im married with three kids, a mortgage and a 20 year old range rover..... and you have to question whether I make mistakes

Comment

Originally posted by joker?? View Post
                      so kids shouldnt be allowed in trucks that offroad then ??
                      seems like theres a lot of bitching about other offroaders on this site
                      believe it or not surfs aint the ultimate offroaders
                      been a couple of places offroading where serious injuries could have happened if things had gone wrong , if my nephew had wanted to be there he would have been welcome , infact one forum member allways brings hes son and he loves it,

Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

there were no kids in the back of the truck.
                        they were at the bottom. it just sounded like they were in it but they werent.

Comment

Working...
                        X