2 gen 3.0l cheapy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2 gen 3.0l cheapy

A local garage, (Seaham, co. Durham) has one that belonged to a bloke I know for sale
    £1095, looks in good nick, red/maroon, if anyones interested. H

Acording to google thats 105 miles from our house !
    Death rides a Black Horse

Comment

yeah, but its got an engine to get you home. H

Comment

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...m=170306862246

check this beauty out. me thinks someone will be very happy with this purchase at that price!
        i swear, it was like that when i got here...

Comment

I have to say I nearly bid on that car , and then She who must be obeyed walked in and caught me!, I am going to get a second gen 3ltr to use as my runaround project Truck

Comment

what ya after john mate?
            i can get a 3ltr v6 4runner in burgandy tho very cheap its got a saggy ars3
            and i was looking at other surfs too theres a nice black one on meadowbank road cant remember the price
            am not die lex sick its you that cant read mate

Comment

Originally posted by JUDWAK View Post
              what ya after john mate?
              i can get a 3ltr v6 4runner in burgandy tho very cheap its got a saggy ars3
              and i was looking at other surfs too theres a nice black one on meadowbank road cant remember the price
              who wants a petrol surf at 2mpg - especially in the worst colour ever (puke) - and you got to jack its @rse up the second you get it!?!?!?

now a nice black one....hmmmmm.
              i swear, it was like that when i got here...

Comment

Eyup George back from shopping ? good to speak today ! have found out that I'm at Brinsworth training tomorrow so should get to your place about 1.45 2.00ish ?
                am looking at getting a tidy 2nd gen 3ltr to use for the commute to Barnsley and also use as the project677 backup truck tools etc
                The TruckI have now needs some tlc like paint chips and rear bumper work anyway you'llsee tomorrow

Comment

Originally posted by John h View Post
                  Eyup George back from shopping ? good to speak today ! have found out that I'm at Brinsworth training tomorrow so should get to your place about 1.45 2.00ish ?
                  am looking at getting a tidy 2nd gen 3ltr to use for the commute to Barnsley and also use as the project677 backup truck tools etc
                  The TruckI have now needs some tlc like paint chips and rear bumper work anyway you'llsee tomorrow
                  how ya know i was shopping

Comment

Trust Me I sound exactly the same when people ring me ! So where is Meadowbank ? Must admit I don't want to travel allover the country but if there is something decent in the neighbourhood I'll buy it straight away, Tina is quite happy with her SEAT Ibiza SC , wouldn't dream of buyin a new car myself but she can afford it ! She thought I was buyin helicopter bits earlier so I've been offline so we could have a good row !
                    Last edited by John h; 5 March 2009, 00:06.

Comment

Hello George

good to see you today, I think I got it wrong on the way back to Barnsley, went past B&Q as you said but went straight up the hill ! should I have gone left to that garage ?

Oh and did the neighbours ask who the geezer with the tie on was ?

Comment

Originally posted by John h View Post
                        Hello George

good to see you today, I think I got it wrong on the way back to Barnsley, went past B&Q as you said but went straight up the hill ! should I have gone left to that garage ?

Oh and did the neighbours ask who the geezer with the tie on was ?
                        yea ya should have done a left at that garage its on that road mate you went up past superbowl
                        most will think your from the planning department
                        its rised a few eyebrows the comments will come later iam sure

Comment

Hello George whats the address of that garage mate ? got a few meetings at Rotherham next week

Comment

(01709) 552229
                            Fax: (01709) 562823

Meadow Bank Road Meadowbank Works, Rotherham, S61 2NF
                            motor co ltd

not sure but i think its that eather way its them or its next door

Comment

Thanx George, just had a look on fleabay it's not that Tonka for £3k is it ? bit over my budget really, might yet be worth a trip up to seaham after all ?

Comment

Working...
                              X