No announcement yet.

Remember this from xmas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i dont need to go have a look mate. i know what i wrote.
    they were green laning and the track suddenly became unclear and they wernt sure if it lead through the farmers land. (or something like that)
    it wasnt obvious they were about to come upto a guys house nor was it sign posted.
    you can call that irresponsible if you want. i just call it an unfortunate situation. i dont blame the surfers at all.
    Jay

Comment

if you read the new post in there, you'll be hard pushed to get too many people on here to agree that you were reacting in a responsible manner.

also, my slagging off is at yours and georges responses to scorpions situation. while i said that scorpion and pals cocked up, i never slagged them off at all, or called them irresponsible. they made a mistake, tried to deal with that mistake and understood why the farmer was ####ed off. you and george got on the thread and started to blame the farmer!!!! read your post about doing donuts on his property if he disagreed with you or got arsey about keeping you off his property.
      i swear, it was like that when i got here...

Comment

Originally posted by logey79 View Post
        if you read the new post in there, you'll be hard pushed to get too many people on here to agree that you were reacting in a responsible manner.

also, my slagging off is at yours and georges responses to scorpions situation. while i said that scorpion and pals cocked up, i never slagged them off at all, or called them irresponsible. they made a mistake, tried to deal with that mistake and understood why the farmer was ####ed off. you and george got on the thread and started to blame the farmer!!!! read your post about doing donuts on his property if he disagreed with you or got arsey about keeping you off his property.

i also said they did the right thing by explaining and oppologising to the farmer.
        so why ould i go from that to "actually fcuk the farmer just drive over his lawn"?
        i was joking when i said that! im not like that at all mate!
        and i dint BLAME the farmer. i said shame he was acting like a ######. he couldve been more understanding especially as they politely tried to explain and oppologise. it seemed the farmer wasnt having any of it and reacted over the top.
        and i also said that IF the farmer gets this kinda thing a lot then i could understand him getting upset and that if he was that bothered he should put a sign up.
        im just typing this all twice now. im sorry if you got confused with what i said. but i know what ive said and how i ment it.
        Jay

Comment

A bitchfest which didn't require my dabbling. Makes a change.

Sounds like a jocular comment taken seriously. One does have to be cautious with certain threads though Jay. Certain cretins, (not you GB), will take what you say at face value. It becomes far worse when they heed your 'advice'.

Comment

why, orangadildo, thats possibly the closest to being nice to me you've ever been...what's up? you found a roled up bundle of 50's in the back of my old truck or something!!!!????

Comment

its all sorted now anyway Matt.
              just needed a few details clearing up thats all.
              Logey and i are on the same page now.

Comment

why, orangadildo, thats possibly the closest to being nice to me you've ever been...what's up? you found a roled up bundle of 50's in the back of my old truck or something!!!!????
                Just felt like saying something nice about you. Wanted to find out how much it must have stung you to say you totally agreed with me. Bugger, it hurts.

Comment

Originally posted by MattF View Post
                  Just felt like saying something nice about you. Wanted to find out how much it must have stung you to say you totally agreed with me. Bugger, it hurts.
                  you have no idea. i once had an ailment which led me to p1ssing blood for a few days while holidaying in a remote part of turkey...that pain was nothing compared to having to agree with you!!!

Comment

you have no idea. i once had an ailment which led me to p1ssing blood for a few days while holidaying in a remote part of turkey...that pain was nothing compared to having to agree with you!!!

Comment

I could always fart in your general direction
                      ' You've arrived on a rather special night. It's one of the master's affairs.'

Comment

there you have it, the 2 things more painful than pi55ing blood....agreeing with the oranga-dildo and being downwind of a yeti fart.

actually, i can think of another. being forced to own a land rover while all around you are driving surfs, landcruisers and mint K5's!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by goodcat View Post
                          Logey and i are on the same page now.
                          Just noticed this. That is such a scary thought.

Comment

Just noticed this. That is such a scary thought.
                            wait til he's been on here longer and with more regularity....he'll soon regret this statement!!!!!

Comment

wait til he's been on here longer and with more regularity....he'll soon regret this statement!!!!!
                              The obviously naive fool that he is.

Comment

The obviously naive fool that he is.
                                I can it being fun teaching him
                                Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

Working...
                                X