yobit eobot.com

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any household Environmental Experts on here ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by logey79 View Post
    he's only asking coz he wants to come round and get high for free!!!!
    nice idea but no

iam refuring to the local papers
    dont ya read em john?
    am not die lex sick its you that cant read mate

Comment

Originally posted by John h View Post
      We converted to gas 30 years ago and the flue is connected to the hood over our gas fire we smoke bomb testsed it a few years ago when we fitted a new chimney vent etc no fault found

thanksfor the reply though !You could always call in with the Mustang and we could couple up the exhaust and give them a blast !
      I'll stop on my way past John.

Is it a 1930s house with a common stack? Presumably you put a new flue liner in when you changed to gas. It is sealed round the bottom? Just thinking you flue could be restricting their flow.

Comment

We have concrete floors and the joining wall is good old solid brick with thick plaster ! (hate drilling these walls )

Doncaster Star ...local paper ? its all sheffield stuff, anyway Doncaster Council did a lot of Housing renewal and refurbishment stuff last year including re-roofs and external pointing etc, after what Sancho said i wonder if our friendly contractors dropped any crap down the chimney stack ?
        Last edited by John h; 1 March 2009, 21:53.
        Death rides a Black Horse

Comment

been in the local rage here matey
          going on about how to spot canabis fatorys in and around your area
          there was a masive problem in and around this area up to last mounth
          they had about 18 foreners on charges for it
          one thing i remember reading was something about smells coming from next door
          its coming through to you then its getting pushed or blown your way to get in your house
          it was in the advertiser last mounths dude

Comment

Thanks for that George , you have just filled a few gaps from one of those conversations that you have with your wife , you know the one , where you are trying to watch the rugby and the wife is prattling on about everything and anything...it just goes into a blur... anyway she did go on about those strange white transits with lots of policemen in them running around the village lately plus sierra99 is flying round here quite regularly and th chopper is fitted with heat seeking stuff oh well the febreze is fighting a losing battle I guess its an early night for us,will complain yet again to Leger homes tomorrow get the usual stck answer 'look in to it and not get back to you'

thanks guys for your support ! my silver star has saved my sanity yet again !

Comment

Thanks for that George , you have just filled a few gaps from one of those conversations that you have with your wife , you know the one , where you are trying to watch the rugby and the wife is prattling on about everything and anything...it just goes into a blur... anyway she did go on about those strange white transits with lots of policemen in them running around the village lately plus sierra99 is flying round here quite regularly and th chopper is fitted with heat seeking stuff oh well the febreze is fighting a losing battle I guess its an early night for us,will complain yet again to Leger homes tomorrow get the usual stck answer 'look in to it and not get back to you'

You got the MUNCHIES yet ????
              (\__/)
              (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
              (")_(")

Comment

Shock horror ! Where the bl00dy hell have you been ?

don't think I should talk to you especialy now you have 'disposed' of our family heirloom !

how are you anyway Dell boy ?

Comment

Shock horror ! Where the bl00dy hell have you been ?

don't think I should talk to you especialy now you have 'disposed' of our family heirloom !

how are you anyway Dell boy ?
                  Moved home for a bit http://www.bimmerforums.co.uk/forum/ Theres another Forum member on there to. Now the WIFE wants to buy this now that she's tested mine
                  Attached Files
                  (\__/)
                  (")_(")

Comment

Nice One Mark !

good to see you are doing ok !

His and hers BMWs does that mean your lad starts with a 1 series ?

Comment

Nice One Mark !

good to see you are doing ok !

His and hers BMWs does that mean your lad starts with a 1 series ?
                      NO! He can have my Radio Controlled H2 HUMMER
                      (\__/)
                      (")_(")

Comment

CALL THE POLICE!!!!!
                        THIRTY THREE YEARS IN OURS, NOT A WHIFF,
                        AFTER FIVE DIFFERENT FAMILIES NEXT DOOR

Don't delay mate, say you've got a bad smell from them, next door,
                        say it smells like A SKUNK!! they'll be there pretty quick.

DO IT NOW!!! GOOD LUCK

Gman
                        If it aint broke, keep goin' till it is.

Comment

Originally posted by GRASSMAN View Post
                          CALL THE POLICE!!!!!
                          THIRTY THREE YEARS IN OURS, NOT A WHIFF,
                          AFTER FIVE DIFFERENT FAMILIES NEXT DOOR

Don't delay mate, say you've got a bad smell from them, next door,
                          say it smells like A SKUNK!! they'll be there pretty quick.

DO IT NOW!!! GOOD LUCK

Gman
                          thats what it was saying in the local papers about this area having a problem
                          he is right dude ya should phone em

Comment

Originally posted by Sancho View Post
                            There's something wrong with your chimney if it's coming down into your house. Get it swept, it's not drawing properly.
                            that would be the first thing i'd do.
                            if for somereason you still smell the old wacky backy and you want it to stop, either tell them you can smell it and ask them to either stop or smoke in another room of their property. if they say no then ring the council. or threaten them you will ring the council.
                            but sweeping the chimney should do the trick.

or......

as i say....
                            cant beat em join em!

Comment

Working...
                            X