Goodcat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Goodcat

Did you get the card from UPS today as they rang me up lunchtime trying to deliver your parcel
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

no?
    ive been in all day and the doorbell hasnt gone once? no card...nothing?

Comment

i had it sent to the addy on your paypal as thats the only addy i had for you to a Nick Preece

Comment

oh sh1it yeah! i forgot i used my old mans paypal so it was hi addy it went to! haha. ill pop over there now. it should be on the doorstep! better grab it before it rains as they are in spain lol.
        brb.........*runs to his surf!*

Comment

Hmmmm idiot
          ' You've arrived on a rather special night. It's one of the master's affairs.'

Comment

Originally posted by goodcat View Post
            oh sh1it yeah! i forgot i used my old mans paypal so it was hi addy it went to! haha. ill pop over there now. it should be on the doorstep! better grab it before it rains as they are in spain lol.
            You pilchard !
            Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

thanks for that Bio

just got back and no sign of it. the gate to their drive was shut so he couldnt leave it nor did he leave a card.
              its only a 4ft high picket fence gate thing. he couldve just jumped over and posted a card? but he didnt.
              anychance you can ring them to deliver to my addy? my folks dont get back till 6pm tomorrow so if he tries again he will fail.
              or maybe pass on my mobile as a contact number so he can ring once he's there. im only 5 mins round the corner.

Comment

Unless you feel like paying a re-delivery fee, they'll just ask you to collect it from depot.
                My nearest depot is 45 mins away
                sorry
                私のホバークラフト は鰻が一杯です。

Comment

Originally posted by blackpoolsparks View Post
                  Unless you feel like paying a re-delivery fee, they'll just ask you to collect it from depot.
                  My nearest depot is 45 mins away
                  sorry
                  there there mate. no need to oppoligies. you done nothing wrong. thanks for caring tho.

i dont mind picking it up from the deopt coz im sure UPS have one in croydon which aint far from me.
                  just means more ####ing about waiting for them to re-deliver it to an empty house.
                  if they left a card i couldve taken care of it. now i have to wait another day for the idiot to get a clue and drop a card off.
                  the post man jumps the fence all the time.

Comment

The dlivery guy said he was leaving a card so whether he did or not i've no idea.I think i still have the couriers tel.no on my phone so i'll email that over in a bit

Comment

Comment

dude, you may be sexy...but you're thick as shit!!!!
                        i swear, it was like that when i got here...

Comment

have'nt seen a UPS depot in croydon, i think the nearest is crawley, but i am no doubt wrong.
                          SWIFT AND BOLD

Comment

There is a UPS in Croydon according to the tracking details so he should be ok

Comment

Here you go

Croydon
                              UPS Croydon Centre
                              Unit C Prologis Park,
                              Beddington Lane,
                              Croydon, CR0 4TD

Trev
                              Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

Working...
                              X