hey BDT.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hey BDT.

ok ive listened to what you have to say about the skyline,ive spoken to the owner of this and he will let me have it for £2000
    whats your opinion
    http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/1995-NISSAN-SK...1%7C240%3A1318

his reserve was a lot higher at £2400 but due to timewaster has been lowered.
    www.overfab.uk

Originally posted by surfenstein View Post
    ok ive listened to what you have to say about the skyline,ive spoken to the owner of this and he will let me have it for £2000
    whats your opinion
    http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/1995-NISSAN-SK...1%7C240%3A1318

his reserve was a lot higher at £2400 but due to timewaster has been lowered.
    Full service by Land Rover? Ooh dodgy
    monstercreations.org.uk

Comment

crazy fool
      ' You've arrived on a rather special night. It's one of the master's affairs.'

Comment

it is clean but a couple of things,u wanna look under that steering wheel cover,if the leather is falling off then that mileage wont be genuine,and it is pretty low on power,dont get mewrong,not slow but not 2.5 turbo omg im doin a 150 with more to go quick

Comment

this ones local?
          http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/1995-NISSAN-SK...QQcmdZViewItem

Comment

id still go for one of these,just for the fact of not many on the road knowing wot it is,would be sooo much fun http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/NISSAN-STAGEA-...QQcmdZViewItem

Comment

i know its not the turbo version,i want reliability and fuel economy,with a bit of go when i need it,ive got to commute to work soon so would be perfect for that or so i though,that milage is in miles not k.and he has all the cars history so i know its genuine.
              www.overfab.uk

Comment

Prevarication is the thief of time, mate. Like everything else gaining valuable advice from people in the know is always advantageous but ultimately the choice is yours.

Go look at at with the advice you've aquired and if you like it buy it!

(Wow, deep thoughts in there, got to lay off those weird mushrooms!)
                'Tis better to sting than to be stung!

Comment

Originally posted by Scorpion View Post
                  Prevarication is the thief of time, mate. Like everything else gaining valuable advice from people in the know is always advantageous but ultimately the choice is yours.

Go look at at with the advice you've aquired and if you like it buy it!

(Wow, deep thoughts in there, got to lay off those weird mushrooms!)
                  hey jim i'll have whatever your on. but yes i know what you mean.
                  www.overfab.uk

Comment

its gonna cost a fortune to insure it
                    Group 17? 18?
                    私のホバークラフト は鰻が一杯です。

Comment

i know its not the turbo version,i want reliability and fuel economy,with a bit of go when i need it,ive got to commute to work soon so would be perfect for that or so i though,that milage is in miles not k.and he has all the cars history so i know its genuine.
                      ah then fair enough matey,still be v maticulous with the history tho,but looks nice

Comment

only thing that bugs me is this part of his description
                        Sounds Like Monster and Rear Wheels at Touch of Gas Pedal Spin???
                        i think it would struggle,should be plenty nippy tho

Comment

Originally posted by breakdowntruck2 View Post
                          ah then fair enough matey,still be v maticulous with the history tho,but looks nice
                          will do mate,thanks for the advice,will let you know how i get on,im going over to see it friday morning.
                          www.overfab.uk

Comment

Originally posted by breakdowntruck2 View Post
                            only thing that bugs me is this part of his description
                            Sounds Like Monster and Rear Wheels at Touch of Gas Pedal Spin???
                            i think it would struggle,should be plenty nippy tho
                            will let you know,
                            www.overfab.uk

Comment

forgot to mention boot is tiny,not sure if thats a prob to you,id guess not ,god i still miss mine,i remember sat on m23 at 100 mph in top(auto)and at bout 1800 rpm then foot to floor and it trying to wheelspin lmao

Comment

Working...
                              X