Tom Baker - Doctor Who!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tom Baker - Doctor Who!

I just managed to "acquire" the whole 42 Tom Baker - Doctor Who adventures on DVD!

55GB worth of .avi files!

I think there is about 180 or so episodes!

This used to terrifiy me when I was a kid, brings back such great memories!

Elizabeth Sladen as Sarah Jane!

See you in the Autumn!

And they call me sad
    Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

My husband would like to know were u got it from being a doctor who anorak himself.

Comment

Re

I got given it by Santa!

If he wants it, the only way I can think of getting it to you is for you to send me a hard drive and I'll copy it on and send it back!

Gary
        Last edited by hellmett; 22 February 2009, 13:11.

Comment

Pah!! Tom Baker indeed, There hasnt been a proper Dr Who since William Hartnell

Bogus
          Сви можемо

Comment

Originally posted by Bogus View Post
            Pah!! Tom Baker indeed, There hasnt been a proper Dr Who since William Hartnell
            It never fails. Defining who was the best Doctor Who is akin to discussing who was the best James Bond. All opinions differ. Personally, I'm with Tom Baker. He was the active one in my childhood.

Comment

Originally posted by hellmett View Post
              I downloaded it via torrents!

It took around 3/4 weeks to complete.

If he wants it, the only way I can think of getting it to you is for you to send me a hard drive and I'll copy it on and send it back!

Gary

Oh! by the way, how is it "sad" to like a childhood program?
              Thanks mate thats very kind off you i will see what i can do.

Comment

matt its obvious who the best doctor is,its ME. um hellmet if i were to send you a hard drive do you think you could download me a copy too please.
                www.overfab.uk

Comment

Hellmett! only jokeing mate ya know that but seriously it is is total pooh! it is now and always has been even with william hartnell in it, along with blakes seven, wot cac ca that was, only time i enjoyed it was when we went to see the "big screen" spin off with peter cushing in it (i think) more comedy than scarey, especially when a young man came on wearing a toga and silver hair and the doc says "where are you from?" and someone yelled out "the albany" ( which was prob the most famous matlot/arse case boozer in pompy) the whole cinema erupded in laughter,
                  naw give me lost in space or land of the giants anytime

warning! warning will (piratestorm)smith

Comment

Originally posted by hellmett View Post
                    I downloaded it via torrents!

It took around 3/4 weeks to complete.

Gary

Oh! by the way, how is it "sad" to like a childhood program?
                    Not the kind of activity I'd talk about on a public forum.....

Comment

Re

I will gladly give it to anyone who wants it!

An 80GB disk will get the whole lot on PLUS the DVD Covers (which I got given by Santa also).

Anyhow!

Let me know!

Gary

Comment

Originally posted by POPEYE View Post
                        Hellmett! only jokeing mate ya know that but seriously it is is total pooh! it is now and always has been even with william hartnell in it, along with blakes seven, wot cac ca that was, only time i enjoyed it was when we went to see the "big screen" spin off with peter cushing in it (i think) more comedy than scarey, especially when a young man came on wearing a toga and silver hair and the doc says "where are you from?" and someone yelled out "the albany" ( which was prob the most famous matlot/arse case boozer in pompy) the whole cinema erupded in laughter,
                        naw give me lost in space or land of the giants anytime

warning! warning will (piratestorm)smith
                        "the Albany" Not always easy to tell from a few forum postings but I see you as more of a Southsea "Timber Tavern" man

Bogus
                        Сви можемо

Comment

Originally posted by Bogus View Post
                          "the Albany" Not always easy to tell from a few forum postings but I see you as more of a Southsea "Timber Tavern" man

Bogus
                          It was actually the eastney tavern, plus the gravediggers, three marines, where i did most of my early frequenting when we got bolder we progressed to the yorkshire grey, wiltshire lamb etc, and of course the pubs down by the fair, only went in the albany twice and both times with plenty of back up,
                          then "disco" came along and it was the sunshine with matt black walls and those lights that showed up your dandruff

Comment

Working...
                          X