Comment

Originally posted by blackpoolsparks View Post
      no
      "redneck hillbillies"
      or
      "poor white trash"

or the all time classic

"have a nice day y'al"
      Iam sat here,slowly committing thoughts to paper.When im happy with what i have, im going to email whoever the hell i can, and will NOT take some sort of fop or brush off.I know what i want now, and will not stop until this is resolved....

christ on a bike im bl00dy angry about this
      Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

Send me a copy first
        Ill proof read it
        correct the spelling and puncuation mistakes and grammatical errors and sent it back.
        LMAO
        seriously though
        i do something like that for a living (part-time)
        私のホバークラフト は鰻が一杯です。

Comment

Send me a copy first
          Ill proof read it
          correct the spelling and puncuation mistakes and grammatical errors and sent it back.
          LMAO
          seriously though
          I can second that, I have had personal experiance of Gordon spouting forth bullshit, on more than one occassion.
          Brian

Comment

Send me a copy first
            Ill proof read it
            LMAO
            seriously though
            If your posts are the yardstick to measure by, I really do hope you are taking the Michael.

Comment

Originally posted by MattF View Post
              If your posts are the yardstick to measure by, I really do hope you are taking the Michael.
              It may come as surprise, but i am degree educated (and degree student loaned etc).
              As an aside, my written grammar is fine,i suppose im just lazy when it comes to keyboard grammar...but none the less, im probably venting my considerable spleen on this one...but i know im right, and i know gordon,andy etc are right.
              Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by gwh200 View Post
                It may come as surprise, but i am degree educated (and degree student loaned etc).
                As an aside, my written grammar is fine,i suppose im just lazy when it comes to keyboard grammar...but none the less, im probably venting my considerable spleen on this one...but i know im right, and i know gordon,andy etc are right.
                I know quite well your level of education. However, you are not making a, (full, part or otherwise), living from correcting grammar and punctuation, therefore your lack in everyday use is partially excusable. For someone who trades in the commodity of good written English, however, that is not an option. Any sloppiness at any time eventually begets sloppiness.

Comment

...not to mention student-stinky

I'm a bit surprised TOR let him get away without comment too. THEIR advice on large groups when laning was to split them up into groups of 5 or less too...

Must dig out the 'convoy of 100 landys' pic I took on the Wayfarer, several of whom where GLASS members. Mudsurfer, Boyo, Stein and a few others saw them too.
                  Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

I remember those pics andy,was there not something akin to a burger van in that convoy ??
                    Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by MattF View Post
                      LOL
                      Seriously, Im not joking
                      I just relax a bit when using forums, etc. for the sake of time and effort
                      私のホバークラフト は鰻が一杯です。

Comment

Originally posted by yoshie View Post
                        I can second that, I have had personal experiance of Gordon spouting forth bullshit, on more than one occassion.
                        aye, he has
                        私のホバークラフト は鰻が一杯です。

Comment

I just relax a bit when using forums, etc.
                          Relax a bit? My God man, it looks like your fingers practically become comatose.

Comment

Very occasionally i copy reaad some work froma technical author (waste water pseudo-science speak...it quite literally stinks ), and mattf ,albannach and gordon would blow fuses at the poor grammar spelling etc.To many misuses of to, too and two their and there,affect and effect etc.....and its dull,dull,dull

my favourite had to be a return when, the text said "we use this fore on site affect"...and this guy was on about £150 quid an hour
                            Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by gwh200 View Post
                              their and there,affect and effect
                              Must admit, the (their|there|they're) ones, (whilst being one of the easiest to accidentally transpose, I'll admit), are the ones that really do get my goat. Same as (were|where) and suchlike.

Comment

It's 'loose' (as in mislaid) that REALLY gets on my t1ts!

Here's the one I have on photobucket Gra. There was about another 20 came over the hill after it!
                                Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

Working...
                                X