Help!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help!

I've owned my SSRG 3rd Gen for a little while now but I think the time has come to sell, this is not a decision I take lightly but due to a relationship breakup and financial constraints it is getting close to the time. Can you help me.....my ex partner got this car and although I drive it and love it, I know nothing about what all the gadgets do. It's an P Reg. If you need more info, please do not hesitate to ask and I will try to help, photo may be attached to this or not:-)
    Attached Files

If you're selling, this needs to be in the For Sale section. A small fee is payable but it's worth it.

Please read this thread for more info.

http://www.hiluxsurf.co.uk/forums/sh...ad.php?t=16564
    'Tis better to sting than to be stung!

Comment

Originally posted by Scorpion View Post
      If you're selling, this needs to be in the For Sale section. A small fee is payable but it's worth it.
      I would put in in there, but I would like some information first or isn't that allowed?

Comment

What info do you require?
        Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

Everything really... I only know it's a 3rd Gen as so one told me, I don't know what all the buttons do!!:-( I know it sounds stupid but what do you expect from a novice:-)

Comment

Originally posted by beverley68 View Post
            Everything really... I only know it's a 3rd Gen as so one told me, I don't know what all the buttons do!!:-( I know it sounds stupid but what do you expect from a novice:-)
            no not to much but a bit difficult to list wot every button is and wot it does and where
            important bits will be
            central locking
            all elec windows
            air con
            elec mirrors
            etc etc,which buttons arent u sure about?

Comment

I would put in in there, but I would like some information first or isn't that allowed?
              Hi, I put up the link to the For Sale Section so that you could browse through the ads for 3rd gens. That way you may be able to find the information you need regarding accessories etc.
              'Tis better to sting than to be stung!

Comment

I've owned my SSRG 3rd Gen for a little while now but I think the time has come to sell, this is not a decision I take lightly but due to a relationship breakup and financial constraints it is getting close to the time. Can you help me.....my ex partner got this car and although I drive it and love it, I know nothing about what all the gadgets do. It's an P Reg. If you need more info, please do not hesitate to ask and I will try to help, photo may be attached to this or not:-)

hi bev just sent you a message via email.
                i x toyoyta surf 1 x toyota supra mk3 turbo auto

Comment

Originally posted by mkiiisupraowner View Post
                  hi bev just sent you a message via email.
                  No email received yet!?

Comment

No email received yet!?

He forgot to put a stamp on it!

Comment

No email received yet!?
                      sent it through the hilux site, have you put it on there? if not mine is , i,m interested in your surf!!

Comment

had a look round and can't seem to find a way to get to email site?

Comment

top left user cp, email / edit password. your email address should be there,
                          if not i will put mine on here for you

Comment

check the email account you used to sign up the site on..

If it was Hotmail etc. An you have a junk mail filter then chances are it will be in the junk folder etc.. Same with AOL etc...etc

etc..

Comment

if still no joy.. members list click on m... then go to page 12... scroll down till you see me... then click on email... send me an email then i can reply to you

Comment

Working...
                              X