Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stolen Goat Appeal

Yes the title did read Stolen Goat.
    On Sunday the goat out 18 year old goat (we've had her for the last 14years) was stolen form an area where she was grazing in Eling, near Totton, in the New Forest.
    She is old, arthritic, and has just recovered from a serious case of pnumonia. She was still on medication (which makes her unfit for eating), still needed her coat and heated shed at night, and is on a special diet. If she doen't get these her outlook is very bad. Please be on the look out, or if your in the horsy circuit and hear of a new Goat entering your stables please contact my mother, Cilla, on 023 8066 1914. You can imagine what she's feeling at the moment.

Many Thanks
    Duane

Gone from 4x4 to 1x2

Hope you get her back okay Mav.

Comment

Hope you find her mate. Check your local markets f*****g Pikeys.
      monstercreations.org.uk

Comment

No matter what medication a bit of Jamacian Jerk on it and it will taste ok.
        Nissan Patrol for on-road, and a Land-Rover 110 shed for off-road :-)

Comment

Originally posted by Smego2 View Post
          No matter what medication a bit of Jamacian Jerk on it and it will taste ok.
          That's just sick.

Comment

Originally posted by Phantom View Post
            Hope you find her mate. Check your local markets f*****g Pikeys.
            How do you know it was whoever you refer to as a 'Pikey' that stole it?
            Do you know that, with a 50 character limit, it's

Comment

Originally posted by Albannach View Post
              How do you know it was whoever you refer to as a 'Pikey' that stole it?

Cause it them that usauly nick things....

And Jerk goat is nice!!
              Nissan Patrol for on-road, and a Land-Rover 110 shed for off-road :-)

Comment

And Jerk goat is nice!!
                I'm not attempting to suggest otherwise. Saying that in a thread such as this does flag you as somewhat of a sick f*ck in my personal book, however.

Comment

Cause it them that usauly nick things....
                  But who or what are they?

Comment

PIKEYS!
                    (\__/)
                    (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
                    (")_(")

Comment

Apparently they are travelling people,( transits and silver caravans) and are called Pikeys in certain parts because they supposedly eat Pike from local ponds. I know this because I had to recently ask the same question and the wise one that is Sancho told me.
                      Strange, I know, but all Im doing here is passing along "wisdom"

Bogus
                      Сви можемо

Comment

Originally posted by Bogus View Post
                        Apparently they are travelling people,( transits and silver caravans) and are called Pikeys in certain parts because they supposedly eat Pike from local ponds. I know this because I had to recently ask the same question and the wise one that is Sancho told me.

Bogus
                        That is only the reason I have been told. The great oracle of 'truth' that is wikipedia seems to think that it's something to do with turnpikes.

Comment

Originally posted by Sancho View Post
                          That is only the reason I have been told. The great oracle of 'truth' that is wikipedia seems to think that it's something to do with turnpikes.
                          I,m sticking with your explanation and will continue to promulgate it. Trouble with Wikipedia is that any clown, Tory MP, failed banker, can say what they want on there. At least on the forum, one word out of order, and you are instantly and simultaneously corrected by everyone. As nobody came along to shout down and ridicule your explanation, I have to view it as being correct and universally accepted.

Bogus
                          Сви можемо

Comment

Originally posted by Bogus View Post

Bogus
                            So Pikeys eat Pike from ponds and it seems to be an English colloquialism, I think I've got that.

I still don't see what they've got to do with the missing goat?

Comment

So Pikeys eat Pike from ponds and it seems to be an English colloquialism, I think I've got that.

I still don't see what they've got to do with the missing goat?
                              If something gets stolen in the countryside, it's generally assumed to have been pikeys

Comment

Working...
                              X