Another chancer!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I know he doesn,t post on here but as William Shakespeare said

"Much ado about nothing" It never ceases to amaze me how excited some of our membership get over ebay ads. If I ever put mine on ebay I will have to remember to describe as a big gay pile of plastic with the aerodynamics of a brick and a design from the eighties. Ideal for hairdressers and the unwary. I could also add, being sold with no reserve because its not only second hand, its old and , being a 4x4 not worth much in todays climate

Bogus
    Сви можемо

Comment

Originally posted by Bogus View Post

"Much ado about nothing" It never ceases to amaze me how excited some of our membership get over eBay ads. If I ever put mine on eBay I will have to remember to describe as a big gay pile of plastic with the aerodynamics of a brick and a design from the eighties. Ideal for hairdressers and the unwary. I could also add, being sold with no reserve because its not only second hand, its old and , being a 4x4 not worth much in today's climate

Bogus
      Sold I will buy it
      Live the dream.......

Comment

Originally posted by Bogus View Post

"Much ado about nothing" It never ceases to amaze me how excited some of our membership get over ebay ads. If I ever put mine on ebay I will have to remember to describe as a big gay pile of plastic with the aerodynamics of a brick and a design from the eighties. Ideal for hairdressers and the unwary. I could also add, being sold with no reserve because its not only second hand, its old and , being a 4x4 not worth much in todays climate

Bogus
        I love your posts!! All killer an no filler..

Comment

Working...
        X