yobit eobot.com

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

@stormy+how to get rid of trojan on msn???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

right cleared all viruses,still played up so removed msn completly,restarted,all fine,then downloaded windows live,go to IM people,fine for 2 mins then boxes disappear and wont come back,and avg founds lots of tracker cookies but wont remove just "warns"

Comment

Originally posted by JUDWAK View Post
      sounds like the bugger i had
      check to see if system restore is now locked
      if it is then its too late if not
      it may be worth doing a system restore
      if its the same has i had it locked me out after 24 hours of being on my commy
      it use's the IEXPLOER.EXE
      there should be 1 running for every explorer thats open
      if you have an extra 1 then resore before its too late
      already tried that

Comment

Andy are you clicking on heal or put into virus vault as i put the one on mine into the vault and it was ok
        https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Use Google. If it's an active piece of code, there'll be info on it's removal somewhere. Another A.V scanner, btw:

http://www.clamwin.com/

Comment

Originally posted by stormforce View Post
            Andy are you clicking on heal or put into virus vault as i put the one on mine into the vault and it was ok
            they are all in vault

Comment

Originally posted by MattF View Post
              Use Google. If it's an active piece of code, there'll be info on it's removal somewhere. Another A.V scanner, btw:

http://www.clamwin.com/
              matt theres bout 20 of them,with web addys on the end of em?
              ie one is from tradedoubler.com

Comment

spy doctor killed mine off mate its a real bugger to get rid of
                i had to format twice coz of the msn so i do not have it any more
                am not die lex sick its you that cant read mate

Comment

one from here????
                  http://revsci.net/

Comment

Originally posted by breakdowntruck2 View Post
                    matt theres bout 20 of them,with web addys on the end of em?
                    ie one is from tradedoubler.com
                    I've been getting that one for ages Andy and could never figure out where the hell it would of come from
                    https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

doubleclick trackers seems most frequent on mine?

Comment

I completely disable messenger altogether due to these situations, I also turn off system restore as if your registry is contaminated sys restore loads the baddies again.

After wrecking my system with virus 4-5 years back I formatted with win 98 boot disk, reinstalled xp, then AVG free, crap cleaner, spywareblaster,
                        spybot S & D and Malwarebytes antimalware, then zone alarm free, I also enable the hardware firewall in my router. All these are free programs, some need manual update, some don't, I have had no virus since.

I also recommend Black Viper. com for reg tweaks, all OS's. Windows has far too many uneeded services and background programs eating up memory and providing holes for viri to enter the system, none of which we need really so stop em and secure your puter.

I also back up everything now to dvd and also to another computer which doesn't get online as I can do without the hassle of losing my own and clients files as thats what happened last time. H

Comment

Spyzooka catches more than most BDT. £40 spent on external hard drive can save a lot of this hassel in the future mate.

I would run at least 3 spyware free versions that way you might get close to 90% coverage.

So says the guy that had to reformat the lappy last night
                          Brian

Comment

Originally posted by yoshie View Post
                            Spyzooka catches more than most BDT. £40 spent on external hard drive can save a lot of this hassel in the future mate.

I would run at least 3 spyware free versions that way you might get close to 90% coverage.

So says the guy that had to reformat the lappy last night
                            touch wood,think i'm cured still gonna pop it round to mates to make sure

Comment

why is it called a trojan ...........it should be a Greek as they hid in the horse
                              ' You've arrived on a rather special night. It's one of the master's affairs.'

Comment

yey fixed

Comment

Working...
                                X