No announcement yet.

new unit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bugger. Just remembered what I had intended to originally post in this thread. The vehicle looks good mate.

Comment

Originally posted by MattF View Post
      Bugger. Just remembered what I had intended to originally post in this thread. The vehicle looks good mate.
      oh yeah, thats it...top truck!

keep up the good work too, i was lucky not to ever need you chaps on the banger track but know many who have.
      i swear, it was like that when i got here...

Comment

What happened to your previous vehicle, btw? Just decided to upgrade, or did she let go in some way?

Comment

what the goldmember?

i sold her to my little brother, drove it down to weymouth and back the other day. forgot how small the insides are but enjoyed driving a toyota 4x4 again...made me start looking at hj60's. that'll be my next motor.

Comment

Originally posted by logey79 View Post
            what the goldmember?
            Hawk Responce's, muppet. I can still remember the shennanigans you had with Goldmember and such.

i sold her to my little brother, drove it down to weymouth and back the other day. forgot how small the insides are but enjoyed driving a toyota 4x4 again...made me start looking at hj60's. that'll be my next motor.
            Bet it seemed weird driving her again, didn't it? The old L.C's are nice vehicles. They just have that no nonsense look about them. Can't blame you for considering one of those.

Comment

oops...yeah the hj60's are cool. trouble is hard to find one thats not completely rotten, but there is one i've got my eye on, and it has great potential!

Comment

oops...yeah the hj60's are cool. trouble is hard to find one thats not completely rotten, but there is one i've got my eye on, and it has great potential!
                Hope it goes your way. Bodywork rust was a bit of a weak spot, from what I gather from the U.S forums.

Comment

Originally posted by MattF View Post
                  What happened to your previous vehicle, btw? Just decided to upgrade, or did she let go in some way?
                  the engine gave up on the lombard rally coming back from scotland.

Comment

Working...
                  X