Who KNOWS??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gwh200 View Post
    the bumper could be 200 pounds or very approx 50 kilos.
    How many pounds to a kilo Gra?

Comment

Originally posted by pops View Post
      how did i know that was coming??
      I'm not one to disappoint expectations.

Comment

Originally posted by MattF View Post
        How many pounds to a kilo Gra?
        2.2 POUNDS TO A KILO. BUT AS WE ARE ARE UNSURE OF THE WEIGHT NOTE THE "APPROX"....GIT
        Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

Please Read Post 11
          I have just read, that an ARB bumper and winch came in at "less" than 300 pounds. If the winch weighed 100 pounds, the bumper could be 200 pounds or very approx 50 kilos.

well this one not got winch on and if i had winch on may or may not be 100Lbs and the bumper COULD be 200Lbs
          is as near as the jessie said (more than a standard bumper)

Now lets get some Techies on this case and more Specific Please
          Enjoying Life after Cancer
          Pops

Comment

I have just read, that an ARB bumper and winch came in at "less" than 300 pounds. If the winch weighed 100 pounds, the bumper could be 200 pounds or very approx 50 kilos.

well this one not got winch on and if i had winch on may or may not be 100Lbs and the bumper COULD be 200Lbs
            is as near as the jessie said (more than a standard bumper)

Now lets get some Techies on this case and more Specific Please
            Ok it weighs 52 kilos
            Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

2.2 POUNDS TO A KILO. BUT AS WE ARE ARE UNSURE OF THE WEIGHT NOTE THE "APPROX"....GIT
              :Thats Northern Ginger Jessie GIT to you
              Pops

Comment

I was just making sure that 110 pounds was approx 200 pounds by your reckoning.

Comment

If that bumper weighs 200lbs then it's roughly 100kg, NOT 50 !

Question is, can you lift it by yourself ? if so it's more likely to 50kg than 100.

Trev
                  Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

I was just making sure that 110 pounds was approx 200 pounds by your reckoning.
                    oh rock off... i just found out its 52 kilos for a 94 tacoma,so with the wildly varying winch weights it could be 100 pounds difference....go and get out from behind that keyboard and get some fresh air
                    Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by UDTrev View Post
                      If that bumper weighs 200lbs then it's roughly 100kg, NOT 50 !
                      Just shy of 91, to be precise.

Comment

oh rock off... i just found out its 52 kilos for a 94 tacoma,so with the wildly varying winch weights it could be 100 pounds difference....go and get out from behind that keyboard and get some fresh air

Does that mean, allowing for the 100lb difference, that the bumper could weigh in at less than 20lb? Or is that 52 kilos after you've already deducted the approx. 100lb?

Comment

Nowt wrong with Healthy Debate hey?
                          Trev yes i can carry it own my own for a while but dont fancy your scales either son
                          so yes JOG ON get some air
                          Pops

Comment

as far as i can tell,the winch bumper weighs LOTS more than 15 kg.(my alloy one weighs 21kg bare). i had a brief read up and it appears to about 35-40 kilos...rods so loved up he cant think straight
                            Hmn, I can lift mine with one arm. I wouldn't say mine was 50 odd...

Pops, get out the bathroom scales !
                            thats more like it
                            thought rodders was talking from his bottom 15Kg

and Jessie yes you ginger we knew we could rely on you to state the obvious
                            your not rodders bitch are you
                            He is my bitch... I use him to fix my computer an fetch me drinks...

Comment

Does that mean, allowing for the 100lb difference, that the bumper could weigh in at less than 20lb? Or is that 52 kilos after you've already deducted the approx. 100lb?
                              the bumper for the tacoma weighs 52 kilos. the varying weights for the winch could add up to an extra 50 kilos ,depending on its rating.with the weight of the fairlead and rollers this could add another 30-40 kilos...do the math.....

couple this with the post 11 statement "less than 300 pounds"...which is anywhere between 0 and not quite 300...quite a big gues huh
                              Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

And Wodders supplies the answer, weigh the ruddy bumper on your bathroom scales !!!

If they can take you, they can take the weight of the bumper
                                Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

Working...
                                X