Cheap Chrome!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Scorpion View Post
    Well maybe I was being a bit harsh Ian. 99% of other BMW drivers are arzeholes!

I know of at least two girls that would back you up tho
    Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

[Quote]BTW I have a strong dislike for other BMW drivers, they're all arzeholes!
      [Quote]

Jim, I'd have to agree with ya first statement mate ....

There's always a Payback .... It always takes longer than five minutes !!!!
      Buncefield Burner

Comment

Originally posted by Scorpion View Post
        Ebay specials. Looked great when I fitted them 3 months ago.

Take a look now!

Moral of the story is, don't buy cheap stuff and expect it to last!
        Oh shyte I,m bidding on four of them! I,m not sure if I want to win now.
        I've taken a vow of poverty To anoy me send money

Comment

I had some black plastic Ring spots on the Surf for a few years- but even they were not immune. The reflector coating inside fell off after the lamps filled up with water a few times. I've come to the conclusion that a roof mounted light bar is the only way to go.

Comment

Only tip i can give is strip em down when you get em and give em a good coating of grease inside, i used a paint brush, then regularly give em a coat of wax, that'll make em last a bit longer, chrome these days is shoit, pi$$ thin as is the copper coat underneath,
            Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

Originally posted by Brummie View Post
              Oh shyte I,m bidding on four of them! I,m not sure if I want to win now.
              Paint the insides with Hammerite, polish the outsides with Autosol.

Comment

Working...
              X