Cheap Chrome!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cheap Chrome!

Ebay specials. Looked great when I fitted them 3 months ago.

Take a look now!

Moral of the story is, don't buy cheap stuff and expect it to last!
    'Tis better to sting than to be stung!

the ones i have are not far behind yours £25 the pair two years ago

Comment

R They for sale?
      私のホバークラフト は鰻が一杯です。

Comment

Shame is'nt it, the stainless ones similar to those from roughtrax i got best part of three years ago are just like new, did find the reflectors in the pair i fitted upsidedown (like your pic) rotted when water filled up in em but the caseings were good, forgot a drain hole
        Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

Originally posted by blackpoolsparks View Post
          R They for sale?
          You can have them for nowt mate! (Thing is it's pick up only so you will have to drive up from Blackpool for them).

Comment

Mine were the same, C##p just shows cheap is not always a good deal. Now have Ring navigators.

Comment

I was given these. They are over 30 years old and have never rusted..know why ????

cos their plastic thats why
              Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by Scorpion View Post
                Ebay specials. Looked great when I fitted them 3 months ago.

Take a look now!

Moral of the story is, don't buy cheap stuff and expect it to last!

A true shiny club member would have noticed the first spot of rust and dealt with it before it got any worse.
                It seems you let them get into that state through lack of interest in your trucks appearance. The committee will need to have a private meeting regarding this matter, be warned though you will be probably be 'black balled' for this misdemeanor.

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER View Post
                  A true shiny club member would have noticed the first spot of rust and dealt with it before it got any worse.
                  It seems you let them get into that state through lack of interest in your trucks appearance. The committee will need to have a private meeting regarding this matter, be warned though you will be probably be 'black balled' for this misdemeanor.
                  but he is a bmw driver,u know wot they are like

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER View Post
                    I'm afraid my shiny club days are a thing of the past Vince. I still like to keep the old girl clean and she gets a regular wash but it's too damn cold to be polishing! I do more off roading now than when I first got the truck and it does get dirty (sorry).

Originally posted by breakdowntruck2 View Post
                    but he is a bmw driver,u know wot they are like
                    Oy! Now mind! My BMW is always in tip top nick (apart the the ding in the wing, which will be repaired shortly at great expense).

And just for your cheek, young man, I'm going to post a picture! So there!

BTW I have a strong dislike for other BMW drivers, they're all arzeholes!
                    Last edited by Scorpion; 14 February 2009, 20:38.

Comment

I'm afraid my shiny club days are a thing of the past Vince. I still like to keep the old girl clean and she gets a regular wash but it's too damn cold to be polishing! I do more off roading now than when I first got the truck and it does get dirty (sorry).

Oy! Now mind! My BMW is always in tip top nick (apart the the ding in the wing, which will be repaired shortly at great expense).

not bad but thats quite new,heres my previous motors....

Comment

BTW I have a strong dislike for other BMW drivers, they're all arzeholes!
                        My son has one! i'll pas that on

dont know the mark's but it looks like your one,
                        Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

Oooooh! They are shiny!

Comment

Oooooh! They are shiny!
                            why ty,heres sum more

Comment

Originally posted by POPEYE View Post
                              My son has one! i'll pas that on

dont know the mark's but it looks like your one,

Well maybe I was being a bit harsh Ian. 99% of other BMW drivers are arzeholes!

Comment

Working...
                              X