steamy Windows!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• steamy Windows!!

Any ideas what's causing the inside of the glass on my '96 truck steam, getting loads of condensation and especially the back window. Is this a common fault....

Just had the windows limo'd as well...

Originally posted by kevinturner100 View Post
    Any ideas what's causing the inside of the glass on my '96 truck steam, getting loads of condensation and especially the back window. Is this a common fault....

I would say its the heater matrix mate, if it is ya better check ya coolant level. Is ya carpet wet as well???
    If not that...cut down on the dogin

Comment

the reason my red surf steamed was due to a slit windscreen rubber which if got early is easily fixed.

the reason why my blue one steams is because the two drivers side doors are rusty and tbh all the door rubbers can do with replacing.
      Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

Hell. I thought this was a Tina Turner related thread.

Comment

Originally posted by MattF View Post
          Hell. I thought this was a Tina Turner related thread.
          Steeeaaaaammmyyy Windows!

to be honest, i thought it was something to do with Microsoft

since we're going 80s, how about this:
          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5HfSqogxr30

now thats music
          Last edited by dieselboy; 13 February 2009, 22:34.
          Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

Have you got the heater air inlet control set to recirculate?
            Do you know that, with a 50 character limit, it's

Comment

possibly, would that cause it like? it just seems to cloud up hjust after I get out the car aswell. No wet carpets thopugh thanks

Comment

Originally posted by magnum force View Post
                I would say its the heater matrix mate, if it is ya better check ya coolant level. Is ya carpet wet as well???
                If not that...cut down on the dogin
                Is the white bottle to right side of rad supposed to be full or is that the over flow? Rad is up to the brim, carpets bone dry.

Comment

I'm with Albannach - set it to fresh air (arrow in) not recirculating (arrows in a circle) then they should demist..
                  Too old to care, young enough to remember

Comment

Is the white bottle to right side of rad supposed to be full or is that the over flow? Rad is up to the brim, carpets bone dry.

That i'm not sure about mate. I have had a lot of issues regarding the coolant bottle and still dont know if it should actually fill up. Anyone know the answer to that?

Comment

Working...
                    X