Help! what should I do?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help! what should I do?

I have just got my truck back from the 3rd garage but the ADD system is still not working. I need it for the weekend so will bring it back on monday, They say they cannot find the fault, so not sure what to do!

One option is to get them to start replacing components starting with the ADD ECU but that will get expensive with no guarantee of it working.

I have got to move a static caravan accross a farm yard next weekend so might end up having to hire a la*d Ro*er for the day which I realy dont want to do.

The front drive shaft is moving freely when turned by hand,

any advice welcome

thanks
    If it can be broken it can be fixed

Assuming the T/case works ok, you could lock the sliding coller manually, and buy manual hubs.
    4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

Originally posted by TonyN View Post
      Assuming the T/case works ok, you could lock the sliding coller manually, and buy manual hubs.
      Hi tony
      I would rather keep the exising setup, just working ;-)

I tried to PM you but your mail box was full, are you still busy with your house or are you doing work on surfs again?.

Id rather someone who knows surfs fixed it, If you would be able to have a look at it ide be very greatfull. If not ill have to cross my fingers and hope the garage eventually work it out.

I would try and lock the coller but the front shaft dosent move so perhaps it is a problem with the t/case? should the front drive shaft permently be driven?

Thanks
      Sean
      If it can be broken it can be fixed

Comment

Working...
      X