yobit eobot.com

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Fine Line Between Hobby & Mental Illness....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Fine Line Between Hobby & Mental Illness....

http://www.detailingbliss.com/forum/...tail-5030.html

seen that someone before, I think I said at the time, someone like that is seconds away from going postal over some thing trivial, lock him up now for societies good.

4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

I'm finding it difficult to find any particular bit of that to comment on as theres just so much thats funny.

Are they seriously using mineral water to finish it????

Oh well they all look happy

Comment

And at the end you get.......a gay white Astra. Did he not stop and think 'WTF am I doing this for, it's just going to get dirty again' at any point?

My favourite bit is "obviously grit guards were used in both buckets". Obviously. What is a grit guard?

I might do my own one. Materials: Sponge, old bucket out of the garden, washing up liquid, tap water, hose.

1. The bucket was filled with some parts washing up liquid to more parts water.

2. The solution was dabbed unenthusiastically against the car until everything was nice and foamy

3. The filthy liquid in the bucket was tossed over the top of the car

4. The residue was washed off using the hose

5. The dog was sprayed using the hose

6. The sponge was placed in the bucket, which was left in the garden

7. The hose was left connected to the tap and piled up quite near it

8. A cup of tea was consumed.

Comment

when i worked on dewcatty (the motor bike place)
          there was dudes pulling up for there pic taken out side the place
          all day long some in gangs on bikes other just in cars
          i asked a few were they were from and so on (loverly bikes tho)
          some had come from usa germany ozzy land
          allover the world realy
          not something i would do but what ever floats ya boat init
          am not die lex sick its you that cant read mate

Comment

Now i then spotted a problem on the roof which i was really unhappy about...A small paint blob about half a mm in size but none the less its there probably a spit from the spray gun...
            Wow. Just, wow.
            Andy
            http://www.surfingafrica.net

Comment

How can they be that anal about a car and then not bother capitalising an I?
              it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

obviously unmarried, who'd have a nut like that. H

Comment

Wot a fook ing chav!!!!!!

Does anyone know where in molton mulbury he lives this has gotta be worhta drive up just to key it and see the look on this saddo chav's face!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!
                  Nissan Patrol for on-road, and a Land-Rover 110 shed for off-road :-)

Comment

Originally posted by Smego2 View Post
                    Wot a fook ing chav!!!!!!

Does anyone know where in molton mulbury he lives this has gotta be worhta drive up just to key it and see the look on this saddo chav's face!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!

why?
                    am not die lex sick its you that cant read mate

Comment

Originally posted by Sancho View Post

8. A cup of tea was consumed.
                      9. Tea cup was washed.
                      9 a. The cup was presoaked in Citrus degreaser and left for 2 minutes...
                      As an aside, how can you leave a whole car to soak for 2 minutes? Surely it takes longer than that to spray it on? So one bit would get maybe as much as 5 minutes, while another only 2? Seriously, is this acceptable?
                      Andy
                      http://www.surfingafrica.net

Comment

There was a thread with striking similarities on here a while back, where someone was "detailing" a hilux or a surf. That million dollar swiss polish stuff was mentioned too. If I was the obsessive type I,d search for the thread and put up the link. It,s here somewhere.
                        I hope Bushy reads that, it will help him to feel normal, I think he was starting to worry about having OCD.
                        I like shiny, but I just call it washing, hoovering with the occasional polish. This "detailing" thing just gets too weird.

Bogus
                        Сви можемо

Comment

Its nasty I know but just think of his face if some little b#####d keyed it
                          I've taken a vow of poverty To anoy me send money

Comment

One of the guys at work does all that nonsense, he even poilshed his SS kitchen sink to a mirror finish one day cos he was bored!

He has a leaf blower with a fine mesh suction filter on it (clean interior too) that he uses to blow any trapped water out so that he doesn't get any streaks. If, when he blows the water out, any dirt comes out with it, he goes through his 5 stage wash routine again on the whole car!

It takes him 3 days to clean and polish his car.
                            Do you know that, with a 50 character limit, it's

Comment

Ok, its weird at the best of times. But in the UK that is wet, muddy and generally all the conditions which are going to mean that the only time its clean is when its in your garage so whats the point?

Comment

Working...
                              X