Lend me a car trailer please :-)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lend me a car trailer please :-)

Hey anyone in camborne,redruth,falmouth,hels ton area etc got a car trailer i could possibly borrow for friday night 13th /sat 14(this sat coming)? i would rather through a few quid your way than pay through the nose for renting and then have it stuck outside my place until monday morning to be returned!

it would be back with you on the sat afternoon,thanks rob

or failing that a rental company phone number,cheers

Originally posted by Robmatthews View Post

Hey anyone in camborne,redruth,falmouth,hels ton area etc got a car trailer i could possibly borrow for friday night 13th /sat 14(this sat coming)? i would rather through a few quid your way than pay through the nose for renting and then have it stuck outside my place until monday morning to be returned!

ask stormforce he deals with a bloke who rents trailers in st columb

Comment

Originally posted by Robmatthews View Post

Rob the guy i hire a trailor from is very good and you can hire for 24 hours a time for £40.You can arrange a certain time day or night to collect and deliver it back on the sunday.
      Ring Mr.Chapman on 01637 880808. Just say i gave you his number
      https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

thanks richard,im gonna buy one soon then you can rent off me lol

Comment

Working...
        X