good lol,atleast u wont have all those breakdowns then lol
      next plz tell me its not the bmw 2.5 td

Comment

Originally posted by breakdowntruck2 View Post
        just noticed yr avatar,plz tell me its not a p38
        looks more like a cat type thing with something over its head
        Only Toyota can get you out of shite

Comment

Can't do all this code, It's an o8 rr sport tdv6.

Not really, it's a p38 with a bmw engine.
          http://www.apspropertyfix.co.uk/

Comment

Originally posted by Antshiel View Post
            Can't do all this code, It's an o8 rr sport tdv6.

Not really, it's a p38 with a bmw engine.
            how old,98 ish?any pics?

Comment

Originally posted by breakdowntruck2 View Post
              how old,98 ish?any pics?
              yes he sent me some
              Only Toyota can get you out of shite

Comment

Comment

Traitor!

Comment

i wasnt far out then lol,nice looking(no disrespect)watch out for thehead,always always let it warm up before booting it,known prom with the 2.5 td is "hot spots" as it warms,ie on the head,go v gently till norm temp,and they really suffer with the alarm/immob,if u read the manual it describes the over ride(u will go to drive it one day,and u will only get ignition lights),its a pita,almost like a safe code,key in drivers lock,left 3 times,once right,twice left etc,just make sure u have a read of it

Comment

is the p38 the one with serious (potential) air suspension problems ??

and say what you like, the bmw 2.5 diesel is a fine lump....till you get a kink in the timing chain,a misfire appears and the ecu goes into meltdown....dont want to worry anyone like.....
                      Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER View Post
                        Traitor!
                        Not entirely, i got plans i'll av you know!

Comment

Originally posted by gwh200 View Post
                          is the p38 the one with serious (potential) air suspension problems ??

and say what you like, the bmw 2.5 diesel is a fine lump....till you get a kink in the timing chain,a misfire appears and the ecu goes into meltdown....dont want to worry anyone like.....
                          The early ones had these probs but sorted before mine was glued together at longbridge. Air suspension was all renewed last year and i had a mate rount with faultmate msv, plugged it in and clean as a whistle, Full dealer service and 72k on the clock. New diffs and i chipped it last week. The engine is a great lump, it's just mapped wrong for a 2.3ton motor. The chip takes care of that so all in all, i'm appy with it. Now looking for 2nd gen to play with.

Comment

The early ones had these probs but sorted before mine was glued together at longbridge. Air suspension was all renewed last year and i had a mate rount with faultmate msv, plugged it in and clean as a whistle, Full dealer service and 72k on the clock. New diffs and i chipped it last week. The engine is a great lump, it's just mapped wrong for a 2.3ton motor. The chip takes care of that so all in all, i'm appy with it. Now looking for 2nd gen to play with.
                            i did have a beemer for a little while with the 2.5 lump...it went like greasy weasel poo
                            Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

no they all have the suspension probs mate but yrs has been changed so all good,my boss had near identical to yours,after 2 heads fixed he auctioned it leaning to one side cause 2 airbags u/s

Comment

Working...
                              X