Fun in the melt water.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fun in the melt water.....

New depth markers installed- I guess they really REALLY want you know the depth of water here now....

.....following last year's accidents

Obviously the previous depth marker wasn't clear enough for these BMW drivers!

Last edited by laser_jock99; 11 February 2009, 01:25.

What do you expect they were BMW drivers.Normal laws on the road or of physics dont count for them or so they think.
    Is thst ford over Barston / Chadwick End way?

Cheers Brummie
    I've taken a vow of poverty To anoy me send money

Comment

i can do 5 ft of water easy but i wound not try that in mine them bmw drivers must be a bit ..........well thick realy its got some side flow to it and its 5 ft must be mad
      am not die lex sick its you that cant read mate

Comment

Originally posted by Brummie View Post
        What do you expect they were BMW drivers.Normal laws on the road or of physics dont count for them or so they think.

Cheers Brummie

They should have closed their windows too or it's gonna get damp in there if it rains..

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER View Post
          They should have closed their windows too or it's gonna get damp in there if it rains..
          am not die lex sick its you that cant read mate

Comment

Originally posted by Brummie View Post

Cheers Brummie
            Churchover, Rugby, Warks.

http://www.wetroads.co.uk/warwickshire.htm

Those cars were victims of the June 2008 flooding- I haven't been there since then so I was surprised to find all the new signage.

Comment

Originally posted by JUDWAK View Post
              i can do 5 ft of water easy but i wound not try that in mine them bmw drivers must be a bit ..........well thick realy its got some side flow to it and its 5 ft must be mad
              The cross flow here is tremendous I wouldn't attempt more than 2 or 2 1/2 feet on this crossing.....it has a history of sweeping cars away!

Comment

Working...
              X