lol @ insurance quote!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lol @ insurance quote!

omg go####1n fukc yourself more like.....
    got a quote for a Toyota 4runner 3.0 TD manual - UK car [doesn't cater for imports the website]

TPFAT
    valued at 900quid
    no points
    kept in a locked garage
    immobiliser
    PASSPLUS

nowt outa the ordinary.....

quoted me: £3,475.16

LOL WTF xD

here's the proof:

aint life just great to ya xD
    thought i was doing the wright thing by geting a quote, to see how much i was looking at.... wishing i never now
    If at first you don't succeed, redefine success

thats wot u get using those comparison sites,not worth the aggro

Comment

fully comp was actually cheaper for me this year than 3rd party would have been, go figure?

Guessin by that quote you're a youngster. Try Adrian Flux, liverpool victoria, and admiral.
      =========
      =SOLD UP!=
      =========

Comment

Your better off sticking to the import specialest's, only go on compare sites if you want a laugh.
        If its not broke don't fix it.

Comment

lol i like the caption on the kwik sh1t qoute

"Buy today and get a FREE MOT worth £44.95 at Kwik Fit"

lol i'd rather be tied to a chair and forced to listen to Barry Manilow tunes while having my tonsils removed with a rusty spoon than take my car thhere for an M.O.T

Comment

or the spam they send you once they have your details, worst thing i did getting quotes off them sites.
            Surf.gone but not forgottendisco now gone aswell

Comment

Originally posted by mousey View Post

lol i'd rather be tied to a chair and forced to listen to Barry Manilow tunes while having my tonsils removed with a rusty spoon than take my car thhere for an M.O.T
              Whats wrong with barry manilow.
              If its not broke don't fix it.

Comment

Reminds me of that Family Guy episode. "Except Mandy", "oh, yeah, Mandy's a good tune". "And Copa Cabana"....

Comment

And whats wrong with Barry Manilow
                  www.cnpbetterhomes.co.uk

Comment

good man"you cant get better than a quick shit fitter"

Comment

Originally posted by nero279 View Post
                      fully comp was actually cheaper for me this year than 3rd party would have been, go figure?

Guessin by that quote you're a youngster. Try Adrian Flux, liverpool victoria, and admiral.
                      I got told going third party sometimes costs more on an old car cos they think your not arsed about it and your gunna drive it like a prat, as apose to mr sensible who wants his car fully covered ? wether its true i dont know

Try adrian flux, am a young driver (23) an i am TPFAT with 3 points, plus i got the mrs insured on it too (22) and it came through 200 quid cheaper than all the rest .... but then again, i am on limited mileage

Comment

Wow! Are you 12 years old or something ? Even the AA quoted me £1200 fully comp when I bought my surf. ( Cancelled that policy after 1 day as it overheated on the way home and spent the next 12 months having a new head fitted, along with new suspension, brakes blah blah blah...)

Cost me £80 for 1 days insurance.

Rob.

Comment

Originally posted by wishbone View Post
                          Wow! Are you 12 years old or something ?
                          lol not far off... 18 actually. 19 in april. does insurance go down much because of your age even if i haven't got any NCB's

Looking at getting a surf this summer.....

wanting to do load's of stuff but i don't think its worth it insurance wise (big wheels and tyres, suspension lift, snorkel) stuff like that, i think if i declare that i will be bankrupt.... i tried before i as soon as a sed a-bar they sed they would, didn't ask why i just put the phone down

Comment

Hehe try Adrian Flux but be warned you're at the age where they can pretty much rape you for cash.....

If I was you I'd try looking at different 4x4's to see if you can get something cheaper for a couple of years to get a NCB going.... Maybe Frontera or the small suzukis ? Even a LR....

Even at 35 years old on full no claims and 5000 miles a year limited mileage I'm paying £340 with Adrian Flux.. They're not cheap to insure.

Rob.

Comment

omg go####1n fukc yourself more like.....
                              got a quote for a Toyota 4runner 3.0 TD manual - UK car [doesn't cater for imports the website]

TPFAT
                              valued at 900quid
                              no points
                              kept in a locked garage
                              immobiliser
                              PASSPLUS

nowt outa the ordinary.....

quoted me: £3,475.16

LOL WTF xD

here's the proof:

aint life just great to ya xD
                              thought i was doing the wright thing by geting a quote, to see how much i was looking at.... wishing i never now

My son, 22, F.C. 3 yrs N.C.D. 2.4 Surf, (low miles 10k p.a.) low excess,
                              TESCO £660.00. mine, same motor, TESCO F.C. £250.00, no off road,
                              but you takes your chance. Don't go T.P.F.A.T. it will cost more. They
                              activley encourage F.C. Less hassel for them, and for younger drivers.
                              If it aint broke, keep goin' till it is.

Comment

Working...
                              X