@ Surfinstien or

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• @ Surfinstien or

the guy that bought it (animal was it?) going to turn my model surf into stien so if you have any pic i would apprecieate it, side, front, rear etc, it was a narrow body model was'nt it? ie did'nt have the bolt on arches, i did search but could'nt find any usefull pics, ta ever so
    Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Hello mate,

I think stein had the roughtrax arches fitted in the end..

I might have a set of lil arches for a surf model here. There not as large as the stock ones. I'll have a look for you.

Comment

hi ian i'll pm you the link to the build pics when i get home tonight.there should be some usefull ones on there.will this be an exact replica?heheheheheh
      www.overfab.uk

Comment

Originally posted by surfenstein View Post
        hi ian i'll pm you the link to the build pics when i get home tonight.there should be some usefull ones on there.will this be an exact replica?heheheheheh
        hope i'm not in the back drinking tea
        ' You've arrived on a rather special night. It's one of the master's affairs.'

Comment

Cheer's Rod/Mark/bio, i'll do me best to do stien justice, aint been able to find any 1/24th scale figures but if i can you will be, or under it

next one's gonna be mine, then vinces (if i can find a lexus model with the engine in it, (they dont seem to make too many models with an engine, only one i found so far is a V6 petrol paj, and thats loads of dosh, tamiya!!! quality)
          then poss stormys, and got me eye on a blinger for BDT's, anyone else????, definatly Wodders mota,
          the guy with the big lift stepladder job? got a cruiser for the boyo's, anyone want to have the terrano and landy safari (wreck)
          Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

Working...
          X