Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Feb 1st Tor

Hi All,

Finally got registered, would just like to say was nice to meet all you surfers at the recent run out, we all had a really great day and are looking forward to phase 2.
    I have posted some pics on my facebook, (don't now how to post on the forum), if anyone would like to see them pm me your facebook id and I'll add you as a friend, (presume thats ok and I'm not breaking any forum rules)

Cheers all
    Mike
    No matter how bad it gets, if you're still alive it's just another bad day.

Originally posted by Mikethecamera View Post
    Hi All,

Finally got registered, would just like to say was nice to meet all you surfers at the recent run out, we all had a really great day and are looking forward to phase 2.
    I have posted some pics on my facebook, (don't now how to post on the forum), if anyone would like to see them pm me your facebook id and I'll add you as a friend, (presume thats ok and I'm not breaking any forum rules)

Cheers all
    Mike
    Hi Mike an welcome. Was good to meet you an your family too. I will see if I can post them up later for you if I get a chance.

How can I be lost when I've got no where to go

Comment

Hi All,

Cheers all
      Mike
      dude you made it.
      guess who has melted a 20amp fuse and found his waterpump is fubarred
      Surf.gone but not forgottendisco now gone aswell

Comment

Hi All,

Cheers all
        Mike
        seen pics on facebook, good time had by all a, dont think much of that old frontera though lol.

Comment

I know what you mean tatty old thing innit, apparentley they blow fuses and the water pumbs get fubar'ed as well!!

Mike

Comment

Welcome to the nuthouse mike ........beware the squirrel .....

can someone put up a link so we can see the pics then
            ' You've arrived on a rather special night. It's one of the master's affairs.'

Comment

I know what you mean tatty old thing innit, apparentley they blow fuses and the water pumbs get fubar'ed as well!!

Mike
              not to mention dodgy plug leads and rear brake linings

Comment

Originally posted by mud skipper View Post
                You two been sharing a motel room?

Welcome on board Mike, enjoy your stay.

Comment

Originally posted by mud skipper View Post
                  stay cool john,

Comment

Quote:

No its a vicious rumour, I was just kneeling down helping him with his zipper which was stuck, and unfortunatley, whilst trying to force the zip up his undercrackers tore and the 'offending' item 'popped' out, the vaseline tub was just for sealing purposes on the plug leads!! ahem!!

Comment

Quote:

No its a vicious rumour, I was just kneeling down helping him with his zipper which was stuck, and unfortunatley, whilst trying to force the zip up his undercrackers tore and the 'offending' item 'popped' out, the vaseline tub was just for sealing purposes on the plug leads!! ahem!!

i dont remember this, did you drug me...............

Comment

Thats it mate, and if they get to see those photos, just deny everything, they'll never know...... mmmwahh

Comment

wot pics, i would be more worried about the images

Comment

Hi Mike
                            Great to see you on the forum.
                            Well, its a step in the right direction, and step two would be to buy a Surf.

Hows about we do stage II at the beginning of April ???

Gordon...
                            私のホバークラフト は鰻が一杯です。

Comment

Sounds good to me, can't wait.

Buy a surf?... Dont they have problems with driveshafts?

Mike

Comment

Working...
                              X