@ Rodders

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• @ Rodders

Roof spotties!! you knocked up any of your kits yet?
    dunno what colour to do this one but as it's an old narrow body guess it'd best be grey? only colour they did back then is'nt it?

And dont be jackin this thread wi b0ll0ksD
    Attached Files
    Too young to die and too old to give a toss

do it black everyone knows black is best ooppsss did i hijack ya thread then D

Comment

Don't you mean Wodders?

Comment

Originally posted by MattF View Post
        Don't you mean Wodders?
        Thats the geezer Matt, spect he gone to bed

thought of black Will but not sure, got a can of BMW met black!!! and no your ok unless you start being rude

Comment

Originally posted by POPEYE View Post
          Thats the geezer Matt, spect he gone to bed

thought of black Will but not sure, got a can of BMW met black!!! and no your ok unless you start being rude
          airbrushed??i just got more paint,i have candies now too

Comment

Originally posted by breakdowntruck2 View Post
            airbrushed??i just got more paint,i have candies now too
            Not gonna go too mad with the finish on these as i have to cake em in mud lookalike just want the basic colour to show through the grime, when i do my one tho it's gonna be a wee bit cleaner, going to try sort of flicking the mud colour paint on with a stiffish brush against a steel rule, in the direction the mud would be flying

Comment

Originally posted by POPEYE View Post
              Not gonna go too mad with the finish on these as i have to cake em in mud lookalike just want the basic colour to show through the grime, when i do my one tho it's gonna be a wee bit cleaner, going to try sort of flicking the mud colour paint on with a stiffish brush against a steel rule, in the direction the mud would be flying
              Airbrush it on Ian, it would look more realistic.
              Adjust the paint flow to max and turn the air pressure down.

Comment

Damn! I knew yours would be good! Mine aint a patch on that mate.. you've even opened the lil door!!

Good effort mate! 11/10 as per usual!

Comment

Ta! dont look quite so good close up at the moment Rod,
                  i'll give the airbrushing tip a go vince, only ever use airbrush for spraying complete things like ships but i'll try it, need to be "spitting" as opposed to spraying,
                  the sand in there is supposed to be carpet! tried it out on some scrap and painted it grey and looks better than the smooth finish on the kit, dissapointed these kits dont have an engine tho, was gonna cut open the bonnet to,
                  moulding some tyres went ###'s up, latex was too soft and the tread pattern come off the plug when demoulded, plus ya cant use resin with latex, goes mushey on the first 1mm, so getting some RTV Silicon and resin water clear,

Comment

Working...
                  X