What a Idiot.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What a Idiot.....

Just been over roundway hill and was going down the byway the other side when i found this..............

Needless to say the 80 year old bloke needed a tow

' You've arrived on a rather special night. It's one of the master's affairs.'

crazy old man!!

If he didn't have a mobile phone then its probably safe to say you saved his life mate!

Comment

Well done Yeti,
      Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

good deed done for the week well done that man, give yourself a pat on the back
        www.cnpbetterhomes.co.uk

Comment

He was with his daughter and dogs , well kitted out for the weather ........Just driving down a snow covered byway with up to 3 foot of drifts well ??????????

Even i gave up on the old Heddington road , the drifts were getting deeper and thought turning around was the safest thing

Comment

omg crazy u found another 1st gen,ps why u drivin a golf?

Comment

Originally posted by RodLeach View Post
              If he didn't have a mobile phone then its probably safe to say you saved his life mate!
              Was nice to help the old codger out, but I'd hardly go that far?
              Do you know that, with a 50 character limit, it's

Comment

There were plenty of walkers about so i wouldn't call it a life threatening situation , but if it had been in the middle of the plain or at night it may have.

Comment

Originally posted by Albannach View Post
                  Was nice to help the old codger out, but I'd hardly go that far?

Originally posted by BioHazard View Post
                  There were plenty of walkers about so i wouldn't call it a life threatening situation , but if it had been in the middle of the plain or at night it may have.
                  Well, I didn't know he was with his daughter.. an i didn't know there were walkers around.

I just went on the fact that hes in a lil VW in snow on salisbury plains.. i bet it would be bl**dy freezing if he had to sleep in his car there tonight.. an it probably would have polished the fella off..

Thats my logic an im sticking to it!

Comment

Well, I didn't know he was with his daughter.. an i didn't know there were walkers around.

I just went on the fact that hes in a lil VW in snow on salisbury plains.. i bet it would be bl**dy freezing if he had to sleep in his car there tonight.. an it probably would have polished the fella off..

Looks like you're in the lead at the moment Andy.

Comment

Drama Queen
                      Brian

Comment

Couldbe

Comment

lucky for him you came along init
                          i have dont the same tho in a xanta
                          am not die lex sick its you that cant read mate

Comment

[QUOTE=RodLeach;527172] crazy old man!!

Oi!!!
                            Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

Working...
                            X