At last

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bibs View Post
    Lol. Am on phone so cant do smileys but put the lmao smiley here.
    You ain't surfing from bed are you?

Comment

Originally posted by logey79 View Post
      hey orangu-dildo, i just looked it up and you're right. so either the world is crazy or i'm shit face stoned. so are there caramel hammers too then?
      pass round whatever ur smokin.... :-)
      How can I be lost when I've got no where to go

Comment

Originally posted by MattF View Post
        You ain't surfing from bed are you?
        no. Watchin a film :-)

Comment

no. Watchin a film :-)
          Which one?

Comment

Which one?
            maid in manhatton coz it requires no brain 2 follow the plot.

Comment

I'll pretend you're being serious for once and answer that as normally as possible. As the normal way of making it is in a flat baking tray, with it being somewhat hard, the normal method for smashing it into manageable chunks is with a toffee hammer.
              but toffee is quite hard, so why don't they use a metal hammer. coz if the thing you're smashing with is made of the same stuff that you are trying to smash, then you could break the thing you're smashing the stuff with, when you're trying to smash with a smashing thing that is the same as the stuff you want to smash. get it? i bet i could make cool toffee using this new hammer.

also, if the hammer is a toffee hammer for smashing toffee with, how did that hammer get made in the first place if there were no toffee hammers to smash the toffee to make that first toffee hammer? it's like the chicken and the egg thing. but i bet the egg wouldn't break the toffee hammer. i think the toffee hammer would win that one. but what would happen if you tried to smash a chicken with a toffee hammer - especially if that chicken just watched you kill it's unborn baby with a toffee hammer, i'm guessing that would be one seriously pi55ed of chicken and it'd be super powered and the toffee hammer wouldn't last 2 seconds then. coz you know how mums can get super power strength when their kids are threatened dude. they can lift cars off kids and everything. i've heard about that. don't think the toffee hammer could be used to fix any dents on the car either - especially if the pi55ed off chicken just totally kicked the toffee hammers ass.
              i swear, it was like that when i got here...

Comment

Damn. I should have known better......

Comment

maid in manhatton coz it requires no brain 2 follow the plot.
                  That's the one with Jennifer Lopez?

Comment

Originally posted by logey79 View Post
                    but toffee is quite hard, so why don't they use a metal hammer. coz if the thing you're smashing with is made of the same stuff that you are trying to smash, then you could break the thing you're smashing the stuff with, when you're trying to smash with a smashing thing that is the same as the stuff you want to smash. get it? i bet i could make cool toffee using this new hammer. also, if the hammer is a toffee hammer for smashing toffee with, how did that hammer get made in the first place if there were no toffee hammers to smash the toffee to make that first toffee hammer? it's like the chicken and the egg thing. but i bet the egg wouldn't break the toffee hammer. i think the toffee hammer would win that one. but what would happen if you tried to smash a chicken with a toffee hammer - especially if that chicken just watched you kill it's unborn baby with a toffee hammer, i'm guessing that would be one seriously pi55ed of chicken and it'd be super powered and the toffee hammer wouldn't last 2 seconds then. coz you know how mums can get super power strength when their kids are threatened dude. they can lift cars off kids and everything. i've heard about that. don't think the toffee hammer could be used to fix any dents on the car either - especially if the pi55ed off chicken just totally kicked the toffee hammers ass.
                    best post ive read in ages. X

Comment

• Originally posted by MattF View Post
                      That's the one with Jennifer Lopez?
                      aye tis. Rags 2 riches type film.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bibs View Post
                        aye tis. Rags 2 riches type film.
                        Yup. I can remember it.

No, I'm not gay, before anyone says it.

Comment

Yup. I can remember it.

No, I'm not gay, before anyone says it.
                          MATT IS A GAY!!

POOF ALERT!!

Steins gaydar is probably going nuts!

Comment

• nothing gay about watching j lo!

except that film you fag.
                            i swear, it was like that when i got here...

Comment

Yup. I can remember it. No, I'm not gay, before anyone says it.
                              lol. X

Comment

• Originally posted by logey79 View Post
                                but toffee is quite hard, so why don't they use a metal hammer. coz if the thing you're smashing with is made of the same stuff that you are trying to smash, then you could break the thing you're smashing the stuff with, when you're trying to smash with a smashing thing that is the same as the stuff you want to smash. get it? i bet i could make cool toffee using this new hammer.

also, if the hammer is a toffee hammer for smashing toffee with, how did that hammer get made in the first place if there were no toffee hammers to smash the toffee to make that first toffee hammer? it's like the chicken and the egg thing. but i bet the egg wouldn't break the toffee hammer. i think the toffee hammer would win that one. but what would happen if you tried to smash a chicken with a toffee hammer - especially if that chicken just watched you kill it's unborn baby with a toffee hammer, i'm guessing that would be one seriously pi55ed of chicken and it'd be super powered and the toffee hammer wouldn't last 2 seconds then. coz you know how mums can get super power strength when their kids are threatened dude. they can lift cars off kids and everything. i've heard about that. don't think the toffee hammer could be used to fix any dents on the car either - especially if the pi55ed off chicken just totally kicked the toffee hammers ass.
                                Toffee comes in several forms, the toffee that requires a hammer is Ductile toffee, and is extremely brittle, hence the need for a hammer. the hammer itself is cast, and the annealing of it means that it is always the toffee that breaks, not the hammer. You can also get alloys of toffee. Taffy is an American name for a toffee Alloy with a high tensile strength, but weaker under compression. Not many people know that fudge, Caramac and even Flapjack were discovered while trying to develop a lightweight version of toffe to make inflight sweets from.
                                it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

Working...
                                X