At last

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• At last

Just spent over an hour grinding the bull bar off the pickup .......speak about excessive Arc welding
    ' You've arrived on a rather special night. It's one of the master's affairs.'

They had no intention of it working loose then?

Comment

they tried to make it yeti proof.
      i swear, it was like that when i got here...

Comment

Well it's off now and i can get to the engine better now

Comment

Originally posted by logey79 View Post
          they tried to make it yeti proof.
          A nuclear bomb shelter is not yeti proof, what chance does that bullbar have ?
          Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

i've forgotten what it was fitted with...could you remind us please!!!
            i swear, it was like that when i got here...

Comment

Last edited by BioHazard; 7 February 2009, 19:32.

Comment

Ian , are you going to break up the pick up ? If so if the doors are OK I may want to buy them off you .
                Rick...Member of 1st Gen club. ONE LIFE ... GET ONE !!

Comment

i am not sure atm how good they are ......will assess tomorrow and let you know

Comment

Originally posted by BioHazard View Post
                    looks good did pop around today but you were out will try to pop around 2moro
                    SILENCE........................I ... kill you

Comment

Nooooooo I can't beleive you bought it an are gonna pull it apart. Its a crime.....
                      How can I be lost when I've got no where to go

Comment

It's a donor for a surf ...........you would create more if i was breaking a surf to build a hilux

Comment

Just spent over an hour grinding the bull bar off the pickup .......speak about excessive Arc welding

I would of cut the pickup off the bull bar it would of been quicker
                          www.cnpbetterhomes.co.uk

Comment

what size are the wheels and what u doin with em. Not bothered bout tyres, just wheels.
                            私のホバークラフト は鰻が一杯です。

Comment

Originally posted by blackpoolsparks View Post
                              what size are the wheels and what u doin with em. Not bothered bout tyres, just wheels.
                              keeping the wheels as they have 35's on them ......to be replaced with baja claws

Comment

Working...
                              X