What have I done now ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What have I done now ?

I said I wouldn,t , that I didn,t fancy driving one on a long trip, that I would only buy one as a "fun" car, but I lied I,ve just bought a M Reg 3.0l SSRX. It felt right. It is way better than the one I saw last week and half the original asKing price of last weeks So now my affair with a Surf is about to start.I hope she will be a kind mistress and leave my wallet alone, just a few filters and nice new oil and maybe some pretty angeleye
    driving lamps.D
    Speak to you all later I want to go and admire her.
    Brummie
    I've taken a vow of poverty To anoy me send money

Every car has it's little niggles and they all cost money but the two years I've had mine its cost little and performed great. H

Comment

Originally posted by Brummie View Post
      I said I wouldn,t , that I didn,t fancy driving one on a long trip, that I would only buy one as a "fun" car, but I lied I,ve just bought a M Reg 3.0l SSRX. It felt right. It is way better than the one I saw last week and half the original asKing price of last weeks So now my affair with a Surf is about to start.I hope she will be a kind mistress and leave my wallet alone, just a few filters and nice new oil and maybe some pretty angeleye
      driving lamps.D
      Speak to you all later I want to go and admire her.
      Brummie
      year is good model is better all you need to say now is that you were realy wise and got a blue one!
      Did I mention I have a BLUE one
      Tony

Comment

Sorry its green over silver. If only I had known earlier....................... .............................. .............................. ..............
        .............................. .............................. .............................. ............... .............................. .............................. .............................. ..................
        I would still have bought her
        cheers Ian

Comment

good man,nothing wrong with green

Comment

I hope she will be a kind mistress and leave my wallet alone
            My, there's nothing like an optimist.

Comment

Well done that man! I've had my 'M' reg SSRX for over two years now, the only thing I 'had' to spend money on was a starter motor reconditioning kit and two new front wheel bearings.

Spent a fair bit on mods, but very little on broken bits!
              'Tis better to sting than to be stung!

Comment

Good choice Ian

Glad to see you finally made the jump and got yourself a surf

Comment

well done that man. I have just returned from a laning trip in my (according to ebay advertisers) notriously unreliable 2.4. She has driven me over the welsh mountains 4 times, has done and survived the plains, has been on numerous offroad/onroad adventures, i have done over 80 000 miles in the unbreakable heap of shoite.......just enjoy your surf guvnor
                  Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

My 2.4 is invicible, The secret is oil and WATER PETE
                    www.cnpbetterhomes.co.uk

Comment

Sorry its green over silver. If only I had known earlier....................... .............................. .............................. ..............
                      .............................. .............................. .............................. ............... .............................. .............................. .............................. ..................
                      I would still have bought her
                      cheers Ian
                      Photo's photo's.
                      If its not broke don't fix it.

Comment

Originally posted by si tate View Post
                        Photo's photo's.
                        Growlers taken some and will post them when he,s got time, dont ask me to. I,ve got the digital SLR and the PC but putting the two together and then posting pictures on here? Not a chance! its definately all the gear and no idea

Cheers Brummie

Comment

Here you go Ian. Finally got them posted for you

Nice looking bucket of nails you got mate Now all you need is for the snow to come back so you can go have a bit of fun

Comment

Nice looking bucket of nails you got mate Now all you need is for the snow to come back so you can go have a bit of fun [/QUOTE]

Carefull what you wish for cause it looks like you got it
                            Thanks for posting the photo,s

Cheers mate Ian

Comment

Its very, Errrrrmmmmmmm......

SHINY
                              If its not broke don't fix it.

Comment

Working...
                              X