yobit eobot.com

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

can these two be serious at those prices????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• can these two be serious at those prices????

http://search.autotrader.co.uk/es-uk...icleRegLetter=

and
    http://search.autotrader.co.uk/es-uk...cleRegLetter=P

Both loverly but at THOSE PRICES????????????????

would offer 4.5k max??? am I just a cheapskate?
    Nissan Patrol for on-road, and a Land-Rover 110 shed for off-road :-)

They are overpriced, but as we've seen on here recently, there are mugs out there.

Comment

Like you say, really nice but WTF, you would have to be clinically insane to hand over that much, don't care how tidy they are.
      If its not broke don't fix it.

Comment

i have to agree some of the prices around are way over, theres a fresh import!! on ebay L reg @ £2995. asked what the best price would be she said £550 just spent on it so keeping to the price, told her there were newer ones at less than that . see if she replies.
        i x toyoyta surf 1 x toyota supra mk3 turbo auto

Comment

L reg 2nd gen mint worth £1500 max, in average condition £1200.

You can buy 1995 shoguns for £1300, I posted a surf on here the other day 2nd in somerset someone off here got it for £690. I saw one go through the auction two weeks ago and it only made £550.
          The arse has fell oot the 4x4 market. If you even think of paying 2k for a 2nd gen in this cilmate your crazy.
          Brian

Comment

Beg to differ. The bottom has not dropped out of the 4x4 market its simply depressed a little, like most other markets.
            Still not to worry, theres always the membership on here to talk the market down even further and make out that Surfs , while wonderful, are worthless.
            Anybody planning on buying one, and researching the forum first, is definitely going to go away with this idea. It all becomes self fulfilling then. I believe that Im reasonably sane. I certainly dont think Im crazy . For the right one, I would pay 2k. and do so quite happily.

Bogus
            Сви можемо

Comment

Not talking Surf's down just stating the facts. There are plenty Surfs and others makes of 4x4 that are in the 13yr to 14yr old bracket, readliy avaliable for around a grand. Just try trading one in see what you get offered.

Mind you if you stick a wolfskin sticker on it and find someone with no clue, you can still get 3k plus
              Last edited by yoshie; 6 February 2009, 17:08.
              Brian

Comment

I paid £750 for mine, mind you she does look like shes been driven through the outback at 80 miles an hour, but thats part of her charm..

----

Comment

Originally posted by Bogus View Post
                  Beg to differ. The bottom has not dropped out of the 4x4 market its simply depressed a little, like most other markets.
                  Still not to worry, theres always the membership on here to talk the market down even further and make out that Surfs , while wonderful, are worthless.
                  Anybody planning on buying one, and researching the forum first, is definitely going to go away with this idea. It all becomes self fulfilling then. I believe that Im reasonably sane. I certainly dont think Im crazy . For the right one, I would pay 2k. and do so quite happily.

Bogus
                  Aggree to a point, the 4x4 market seems no worse than other "cars", nothings selling well at the moment, however 1k -2k for a 17(ish) year old motor aint bad, after all 4x4's are a sort of special market, you dont buy em with economy in mind, or you'd buy a smart car,
                  friend of mine deals in cars and will not touch older 4x4's (cant make money on em) hes also stopped tradeing in cars, saloons etc and is now only dealing in vans, useually smaller types like berlingos etc, slow but they are selling,
                  thinking of getting one myself when i've the dosh, prob go to the auctions with him, handy little wagon and goes forever on a tank of derv, lay up the guzzler for a while, i'm getting sick of chucking money in it, f##kin 10quid dose'nt even move the needle,
                  Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

I have a R reg in immaculate condition with 78000 miles on the clock with all the goodies, but I don't value it in the region at all. I have had it now almost 4 years and done 30000 miles since puchase with many of those miles towing a 1600 kg caravan behind it. I like jumping into it, turning the starter and knowing that come sunshine, rain or snow I am going to get to my destination!

Comment

I reckon that I would have to fill my Surf’s petrol tank to the brim before I could even give it away FOC

I have not seen any V6’s for sale recently, but they can’t be worth much now. It is worth more to me for its reliability than any monetary value.

Now if someone could please start a rumour that that Toyota Land Cruisers are worthless I’d be grateful as I’d like an 80 series VX
                      Mine WAS a 150 bhp V6 and ran on PETROL

Comment

Originally posted by POPEYE View Post
                        Aggree to a point, the 4x4 market seems no worse than other "cars", nothings selling well at the moment, however 1k -2k for a 17(ish) year old motor aint bad, after all 4x4's are a sort of special market, you dont buy em with economy in mind, or you'd buy a smart car,
                        friend of mine deals in cars and will not touch older 4x4's (cant make money on em) hes also stopped tradeing in cars, saloons etc and is now only dealing in vans, useually smaller types like berlingos etc, slow but they are selling,
                        thinking of getting one myself when i've the dosh, prob go to the auctions with him, handy little wagon and goes forever on a tank of derv, lay up the guzzler for a while, i'm getting sick of chucking money in it, f##kin 10quid dose'nt even move the needle,

what mpg do you get for £20, my 3ltr turbo does between 80 / 100 miles
                        i x toyoyta surf 1 x toyota supra mk3 turbo auto

Comment

Working...
                        X