jonny77

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jonny77

hi m8 have you made the other 5 snorkels yet if so how much will they cost all the best steve

To be honest I dont think I will be. If I were to, I would want to do a kit that was simple to install and I dont think I could do it cheap enough. I had real trouble finding a hose that would fit the air box (71mm) thats why I welded a bit of 2.5" exhaust to it so I could use 2.5" hose. It also meant it would fit a standard downpipe elbow. Then there is the bracket to hold the pipe to the A-pillar that I made, and the snorkel head that needs to be modified.
    I do have 5m of 2.5" flexible hose though that you can have 1m off for a tenner if you want, the rest will go on ebay.
    Have a look at mine on Saturday to give you some inspiration.
    Ebay search item 230357761354 !

Comment

At that price i would make sure you bring it with you (and a sharp knife) on saturday!

alan
      www.amcbs.webeden.co.uk www.xjrestorations.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Jonny77 View Post
        To be honest I dont think I will be. If I were to, I would want to do a kit that was simple to install and I dont think I could do it cheap enough. I had real trouble finding a hose that would fit the air box (71mm) thats why I welded a bit of 2.5" exhaust to it so I could use 2.5" hose. It also meant it would fit a standard downpipe elbow. Then there is the bracket to hold the pipe to the A-pillar that I made, and the snorkel head that needs to be modified.
        I do have 5m of 2.5" flexible hose though that you can have 1m off for a tenner if you want, the rest will go on ebay.
        Have a look at mine on Saturday to give you some inspiration.
        yes to the flex pip see you sat all the best . wot else will be going on e/bay

Comment

Working...
        X