Originally posted by stara
    you must have really strong neck muscles to lift the surf up like that

As I said, "No wonderTony is a very happy man."
    It's only a hobby!

Comment

Originally posted by Linda
      In the garage?????

Nope IN THE STREET
      Last edited by sumo; 17 August 2007, 08:20.
      If the puddles to deep..LEARN TO SCUBA.

Comment

Whats a Dyson???

A Dyson is the worst ever , most unrelaible , $h*te vaccum cleaner . Loss of suction , my a*$e ! .
        Paid nearly £300 quid for the top of the range jobby and it cuts out after 3 mins .
        Local repair shop full of them . Bloke there says Dyson's are his best money earner for repairs .
        Never buy one !

Rant over .
        By the way nice Workshop , thats not a garage .

Rick
        Rick...Member of 1st Gen club. ONE LIFE ... GET ONE !!

Comment

A Dyson is the worst ever , most unrelaible , $h*te vaccum cleaner . Loss of suction , my a*$e ! .

That's not a very nice or very fair thing to say about a great product Rick.

Dyson have the very best guarantee and after sales service that you're going to get on a retail product in the UK. Every Dyson vac has the helpline phone number 01666 827272 displayed on the actual machine. As it says in the instructions: "If you have a problem ring the helpline."

Dyson's helpline service staff will talk you though every step of dismantling your machine and checking each part (however long it takes) and if you don't find the fault they will arrange for your machine to be picked up and repaired within 3 days. If you don't want to pay them to repair it you can buy all the parts to do it yourself from:

http://www.dyson.co.uk/

Dyson do NOT sell spare parts to other businesses and don't recommend that you take their products to third parties to be repaired.

I use Dyson vacuum cleaners at home and in my businesses and I've never had to throw one away because it was uneconomic to repair. Even the first one I ever bought, a DC01, which must be around ten years old is still used every day and works perfectly.

Ring the Helpline!

Comment

Originally posted by Elvz

Dyson have the very best guarantee and after sales service that you're going to get on a retail product in the UK. Every Dyson vac has the helpline phone number 01666 827272 displayed on the actual machine. As it says in the instructions: "If you have a problem ring the helpline."

Dyson's helpline service staff will talk you though every step of dismantling your machine and checking each part (however long it takes) and if you don't find the fault they will arrange for your machine to be picked up and repaired within 3 days. If you don't want to pay them to repair it you can buy all the parts to do it yourself from:

Dyson do NOT sell spare parts to other businesses and don't recommend that you take their products to third parties to be repaired.

I use Dyson vacuum cleaners at home and in my businesses and I've never had to throw one away because it was uneconomic to repair. Even the first one I ever bought, a DC01, which must be around ten years old is still used every day and works perfectly.

Ring the Helpline!
            Thanks Elvz

Rick

Comment

Originally posted by TonyN
              Sorting out the Bullet's sticky calipers, and removing bent bash plate......

Linda, You are obviously only playing, Just look at the overalls Gang..............

THEY ARE CLEAN!!
              Paul
              DUNNO'S BACK ..........He never really went away!

Comment

Originally posted by Elvz

Ring the Helpline!
                I must agree with you Elvz. I used ours to clean the car yesterday and its spotless. Havent had any trouble with it yet. My sister in laws is 9 years old and no trouble so far.
                Last edited by kitesurf_phil; 3 May 2004, 11:10. Reason: My post has disappeared!
                It's only a hobby!

Comment

Originally posted by Dunno
                  Linda, You are obviously only playing, Just look at the overalls Gang..............

THEY ARE CLEAN!!
                  Paul
                  Well thats coz I wash them boys!! With soap and water! In a "WASHING MACHINE"
                  That's a new invention for getting your clothes clean - just pop 'em in filthy, add some "SOAP Powder" push the "START" button and it does the rest for you!

Try it - you wont be disappointed!!

Linda

www.4x4toys.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by kitesurf_phil
                    As I said, "No wonderTony is a very happy man."
                    No comment.....
                    Linda

www.4x4toys.co.uk

Comment

That's a new invention for getting your clothes clean - just pop 'em in filthy, add some "SOAP Powder" push the "START" button and it does the rest for you!

what time can we come round to try it

Say not always what you know, but always know what you say.

My 4x4
                      My choice
                      Back off

Comment

Originally posted by Koi
                        what time can we come round to try it

Anytime - £50 a go (plus VAT for Koi of course...)
                        Linda

www.4x4toys.co.uk

Comment

you mean we have to wash boilersuits. ive never heard something so ridiclious in my life. I was always told the oil keeps the moths away.
                          (\__/)
                          (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
                          (")_(")

Comment

Originally posted by marky
                            you mean we have to wash boilersuits. ive never heard something so ridiclious in my life. I was always told the oil keeps the moths away.
                            How gullible you are.....
                            Linda

www.4x4toys.co.uk

Comment

Ok I understand the PUSH THE START BUTTON bit (used to have a mini with one of those on the floor) but whats SOAP POWDER and WASHING MACHINE mean????????????

sumo
                              If the puddles to deep..LEARN TO SCUBA.

Comment

Originally posted by kitesurf_phil
                                I must agree with you Elvz. I used ours to clean the car yesterday and its spotless. Havent had any trouble with it yet. My sister in laws is 9 years old and no trouble so far.
                                From what I understand it is the newer ones like mine that are poor . Seems Dyson went a bit made with his cyclone and fitted 8 instead of the trditional one . This causes dirt to block it easier and then overheat and cut out .

Rick

Comment

Working...
                                X