No announcement yet.

K**b heads the lot of them.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not as bad as the Greeks. I lived in Athens years ago and while I was there they had a fall of snow in the outskirts, the first in over forty years. Every imbecile in the city drove up to the mountains and built snowmen on the bonnets of their cars and drove home with them still there. About half of them built them on the drivers side and had to drive with their heads out the windows to see where they were going. There were dozens of crashes from guys accellerating to stop the snowmen sliding off during braking and rear ending the moron ahead who was doing the same thing. There were literally thousands of these idiots. My friends and I sat for hours watching it all happen and I seriously thought I'd die laughing.

Comment

Originally posted by nero279 View Post
      was good on the buses, normally the entire contents of the roof would dump itself off sidewards after about 2-3 hours driving, you could hear it starting to move as it melted from the bottom first so you knew it was about to do it
      Not to good for the poor motorcyclist following you.

I got clobbered once from a snow fall off the top of a lorry, knocked the wind out of me, but I kept her upright. Oh the memories of when we used to have winters, and people knew how to drive.
      Gone from 4x4 to 1x2

Comment

Originally posted by Maverick View Post
        Not to good for the poor motorcyclist following you.

I got clobbered once from a snow fall off the top of a lorry, knocked the wind out of me, but I kept her upright. Oh the memories of when we used to have winters, and people knew how to drive.
        normally happened on roundabouts and junctions, so if they're stupid enough to be trying to overtake in the snow on either of them they probably deserved it
        =========
        =SOLD UP!=
        =========

Comment

Originally posted by nero279 View Post
          normally happened on roundabouts and junctions, so if they're stupid enough to be trying to overtake in the snow on either of them they probably deserved it
          Nope happened on a dual carriageway straight line, just came flying clean off the roof and no matter which way I swerved it was too big to miss.
          Gone from 4x4 to 1x2

Comment

Originally posted by Maverick View Post
            Nope happened on a dual carriageway straight line, just came flying clean off the roof and no matter which way I swerved it was too big to miss.
            It's awfully funny to watch happening though.

Comment

as vince said, tax the stupid people. or, just stick pens in their eyes.
              i swear, it was like that when i got here...

Comment

Working...
              X