X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yeh you would mitsy.... dont fib hehe

Comment

Originally posted by Mitsy View Post
      Course you wouldn't get a woman doing that.
      ha ha ha Mitsy I love you
      How can I be lost when I've got no where to go

Comment

Originally posted by wattyR1 View Post
        my door got adjusted. and my wind deflector is er goosed. but its fine. and how much are subs. and who gets paid. and wots nominated????
        http://www.hiluxsurf.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=1140

http://forums.bauchan.org/4x4/topic.php?id=943
        ' You've arrived on a rather special night. It's one of the master's affairs.'

Comment

my door got adjusted. and my wind deflector is er goosed. but its fine. and how much are subs. and who gets paid. and wots nominated????
          You have just been nomiated for IOTY (Idiot of the Year), in December we have a vote and the l(un)lucky winner gets the trophy (the wheel of misfortune) for a year.

Subs are £15 - all is revealed here - http://www.hiluxsurf.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=1140 - they help keep out forum going.

Trev
          Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

Originally posted by Bibs View Post
            ha ha ha Mitsy I love you
            Hi hun , luv your holiday photos gal.

Comment

Originally posted by UDTrev View Post
              You have just been nomiated for IOTY (Idiot of the Year), in December we have a vote and the l(un)lucky winner gets the trophy (the wheel of misfortune) for a year.

Subs are £15 - all is revealed here - http://www.hiluxsurf.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=1140 - they help keep out forum going.

Trev
              Don't forget the xmas plain run

Comment

IOTY?? i could win that easy. i could give you all much better stoopid pics an vids...... il get on the subs issue.

Comment

Hi hun , luv your holiday photos gal.
                  Cheers bird - snow was ace. Get round to puttin some on here at some point. x

Comment

Sorry havn,t been on in a while so thought i would wind you all up.
                    But as we are on the subject even i now i wouldn't get my truck through that.

Comment

Sorry havn,t been on in a while so thought i would wind you all up.
                      But as we are on the subject even i now i wouldn't get my truck through that.
                      Where there is a will there is a way.

Comment

IOTY?? i could win that easy. i could give you all much better stoopid pics an vids...... il get on the subs issue.

The presentation is in wiltshire between xmas and newyear

previous winners are

2007 .........The lovley boyo

2008 .........Tiger

Comment

Just paid subs to the paypal address . hope i gave all the right info

Comment

Search for IOTY, but please do not do a Tiger !!!!!!

Trev
                            Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

AND er... i did get thru. i just got a wee pull back and had a diffrent cut at it.. i wasnt gonna be beat.

Comment

It's still a good one

oh there is another 10 months to go so who knows

Comment

Working...
                                X