Heat exchanger fitted! Woohoo!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Heat exchanger fitted! Woohoo!

Just got my heat exchanger fitted by a guy called Pete over in Farnborough. Very decent bloke, ex VW and Audi mechanic and now tunes, mods and makes and fits bumpers and tow bars to 4x4 and road cars. (Drives a Landcruiser so must be OK!)

I know a few people on here have said they are looking for someone to fit HE's for them too so I asked him for a price guide. He said with kit supplied (my HE is for engines up to 3l and cost £49 (you can http://www.biotuning.co.uk/ShopHeatExchangers.htmget a larger one if you wish) it will cost between £100 -150 to fit. He can travel but it'll cost a bit more.
    [IMG][/IMG]

Nice install, he welded up and painted a bracket for it which looks nicely done unlike the general dogs dinner feckwittery carried out the last mech I used.

If anyone wants his number drop me a PM or find him on the fourwheeldriveclub, his handle is Yota.

Anyway I'm chuffed gives m the confidence to veg it in higher concentrations!

Neat job mate.

It looks & sounds like this guy knows what he's talking about, shame he's so far from me.
    If its not broke don't fix it.

Comment

Might be worth dropping him a line if your interested I know he travels a bit so might be up your way sometime

Comment

Working...
      X