If someone gave you 10,000 quids..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chillitt View Post
    ..What would you do? Its not enough to retire or get you on the housing ladder, so lets not get carried away here...
    A landcruiser? tyres and suspension? A shiny motorbike? A rusty motorbike? A trip? A winch bumper? A little puppy! Buy gold?!! Or, All of the above!!
    (Lets just take it as read that a percentage of this will be going up the wall...)
    invest in land that is awaiting reclassification to housing, wait 3-4 years then sell for £100,000, 10 k would buy a nice sixed plot
    i x toyoyta surf 1 x toyota supra mk3 turbo auto

Comment

Originally posted by mkiiisupraowner View Post
      invest in land that is awaiting reclassification to housing, wait 3-4 years then sell for £100,000, 10 k would buy a nice sixed plot
      Eh? Where is this land and why doesn't anyone else know about it?

Comment

Originally posted by TobyJug View Post
        Around here there are houses going for that kinda money...

between 50 & 80K there is a local mortgage person that wud arrange up to 90% no problem...

a house down the road from me went for 54k, rents out for about £500+ a month,
        A 3 bed bungalow went not far from here in a good area 84k with a rental potential of about £625 a month....
        Nice returns that....

anyway good luck there mate with whatever u decide.....
        Don't forget Chillit lives in Warwickshire- no houses round here for less £100k. But I'd agree that if you've got some cash now is the time to think about buying property.

Comment

Originally posted by peterward View Post

I THOUGHT TJIS PLACE WAS MILLIONAIRES ROW!
          TJIS?
          私のホバークラフト は鰻が一杯です。

Comment

Originally posted by blackpoolsparks View Post
            TJIS?
            Thank Jesus it's Saturday??
            it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

Would use it all on a once in a lifetime style trip on my bike, my and the lady have been touring once or twice on the bike (france italy and spain) an we loved it, both agreed, up to now its the best thing we have ever done with our life...

I would use all the money to fund a trip right through, around, over and under america... Right the way through the likes of route 66, the nevada desert, las vegas, texas, the deep south, right up to the rockys, the grand canyon, the lot ... I would just keep riding till the money run out...

thats what i would do

Comment

Working...
              X