New Octavia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cant Get Right View Post
    Just to let folks on here know, someone has been over to our Scottishmudclub forum from on here, throwing insults around. the reason i know this is that someone told me to tell yoshie in a private chat that he is not stuck up his own AR*E, not that im pointing any fingers. im not going to repeat what was said as there is no need to. Just to put the record straight with that person, if u have any greivances with people that tell u u are stuck up your own ars* take it out on them and not other people that have had no part in it. cheers, sorry to rant guys but this person was out o order
    What thread, I like reading rants
    Do you know that, with a 50 character limit, it's

Comment

Originally posted by Albannach View Post
      What thread, I like reading rants
      Its this thread Andy, Brian told PDR that he needed a torch cos he was so far up his own ars*, then an anon came on the banter box and started throwing abuse about at me. Didnt know who it was until the person asked me i brian was our boss over there and i was his arse* bandit or summit like that, then he told me to tell brian he is not stuck up his own arse, hence the reason i knew it was this thread, dunno if that all makes sense

Comment

Originally posted by Cant Get Right View Post
        Its this thread Andy, Brian told PDR that he needed a torch cos he was so far up his own ars*, then an anon came on the banter box and started throwing abuse about at me. Didnt know who it was until the person asked me i brian was our boss over there and i was his arse* bandit or summit like that, then he told me to tell brian he is not stuck up his own arse, hence the reason i knew it was this thread, dunno if that all makes sense
        It didn't.

Comment

Hmmm, I’m not sure what that was all about. I similar comment was directed at me. I took no notice and certainly have not mentioned it anywhere else.
          Mine WAS a 150 bhp V6 and ran on PETROL

Comment

The New (ish) Skoda Octavia is top notch IMO, I have hire cars a fair bit and the Octavia with a DSG gearbox is my favorite, against Saab and Vauxhalls at least.
            I Love Wales

Comment

Working...
            X