Aye up chaps

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Antony_James View Post
    must admit, i was looking at your 2 pics in the members rigs section, quite like the stance yours has, the rear jacked right up, thats the stance i am hoping for ...

Blimey, I just had a look and those photos are nearly five years old!!

Time for a serious update methinks.

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER View Post
      Not at all, I pinched mine from someone the Australian site. I modified it in Paintshop and 'MADCAMPBELL' animated it for me.

Want me to get you one? I can post it on here and then you can right click and save it.
      n I pinched yours Vince n just changed the Colour !!!!

There's always a Payback .... Just don't expect a Warning !!!!
      Buncefield Burner

Comment

Originally posted by Antony_James View Post
        must admit, i was looking at your 2 pics in the members rigs section, quite like the stance yours has, the rear jacked right up, thats the stance i am hoping for ...
        mines got a similar yet slightly higher stance. obtained by fitting a 2" body lift, then +2" rear springs from roughtrax. hence it now sits with the ass up. woud like som knowledgable soul to help me put extended shocks all round, and do a ball joint spacer thingy, as i don't ahve the kahuna's to do it myself.

Martin
        Just trying to raise my postcount!

Comment

Originally posted by Diezel Weazel View Post
          n I pinched yours Vince n just changed the Colour !!!!

There's always a Payback .... Just don't expect a Warning !!!!

You need to get it animated though.

Comment

Originally posted by B16mts View Post
            mines got a similar yet slightly higher stance. obtained by fitting a 2" body lift, then +2" rear springs from roughtrax. hence it now sits with the ass up. woud like som knowledgable soul to help me put extended shocks all round, and do a ball joint spacer thingy, as i don't ahve the kahuna's to do it myself.

Martin
            yeah, looks kinda cool, i am fitting HD LC springs at the back with the spring retainers and 2 inch shocks all round, the LC springs sit about 3" and then abit more with the spring top mounts, hoping for 3 at the back and 2 at the front

Comment

Working...
            X