Aye up chaps

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aye up chaps

Nothing major, just a little update really of what i have been up to over the last 3 or 4 weeks

I finally ended up gettin sum new tyres

got them online @ 240 squid delivered

I got my wheels back form the powder coaters, who done a BRILLIANT job, they look stunnin, finished in satin black,

Aswell as that i Went and done a bit of off roading, i went on a (wait for it) Landrover meet on the 28th of December with one of the lads and had a great day, it was LR Liverpool, there was about 30 odd trucks i nthe convoy was a right grin, nice gang of people, anyway me an dan an his arl fella, loaded the jeeps up an headed back down on our own about a week or 2 later...

Outside mine Preppin the car before we left, took the side runners off, fitted the bash gaurds and such

final checks before we hit the climb ( i had a rip in the air filter hose, and didnt wanna get water in it, Sas (my gf) quickly supplied a sock that we wrapped round the offending split then gaffa taped it on haha, no questions asked or nothin, sas quick gimmie your sock haha and a sock was produced

and the climb begins haha

beasting through the gunk

Dans arl fellas 110 ploughing the fields haha

this looks a tad easy but this little section of rock climbin was well intense, was well slippy, and at the top the water was gushin down, you were driving up a mini water fall, was brilliant

at the top it was freezin, minus 5, shards of ice a long as your legs, hail, sleet, snow and 50 mph winds

cummin back down

leavin Sas (my girlfriend) and her mate to drive it down while the men trimmed the hedges back haha

anyway, last week i finaly got the new skins fitted to the new wheels,

gave it a gud clean a couple of days ago an decided to get one or 2 pics today, here she is, as she stands now...

just waiting to get my lift kit fitted now,,, anyone wanna give us a touch, av got 99% of the kit sat there, Hilux (bob) off here kindly offered to help but he's got loads on his plate at the minute, so av give him a bit of space and stopped pestering him haha... anyway wanna help me, i cud drive to you i will supply the biccies, coffee and tea and a big box of quality street, al do all the monkey work aswell, just need guidence and heavy duty tools

anyone up for it ? (its LC springs and 2 inch shocks lift)

???

Some good pics there looks like you had fun. Have you got the link to where you bought the tyres?
    monstercreations.org.uk

Comment

giz a min an al dig it out

Comment

http://www.camskill.co.uk/products.php?plid=m26b0s239p0

there you go, i got them off camskill

Comment

Geez that was quick cheers.
          monstercreations.org.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Antony_James View Post
            giz a min an al dig it out

Do you speak the way you type?

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER View Post
              Do you speak the way you type?
              lets just hope u dont sing the way you look
              http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=gSq8ZBdSxNU

Comment

a do

no, i speak the queens english, its just alot quicker typing in slang, wouldnt you agree ?

Comment

a do...

no, i speak the queens english, its just alot quicker typing in slang, wouldnt you agree ?

No. Whats the rush anyway?

Comment

Nope! It's easy to type properly.

Its alo easy to read something that's ben typed properly, with proper punctuation and proper capitalisation.

Trying to decipher that slang pi$h is time consuming and to be honest, most of the time it's not worth the hassle.

Remember, the quality of the answer or reply given is proportional to the quality of the question asked or statement made.
                    Do you know that, with a 50 character limit, it's

Comment

Nice wheels though.

Comment

Haha whatever

when people over do it with slang then yeah maybe, but not slight abbreviations...

Comment

Nice wheels though.
                          Aye, kind of got me convinced to do my spare set.
                          Do you know that, with a 50 character limit, it's

Comment

Hi antony, cool pics.

What are those tyres like on the road, i.e grip, road noise.
                            If its not broke don't fix it.

Comment

Nice wheels though.

Thank you

Comment

Working...
                              X