yobit eobot.com

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Another one in the Y.C.M.I.U. catagory....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another one in the Y.C.M.I.U. catagory....

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ake-enemy.html

The only thing is, you could and would make it up if you were the Daily Mail

Comment

Odd how our medics treat Afghans as well as our servicemen, yet they are furious to be in the same ward...

...or maybe the Mail make it up?
      Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

Originally posted by Apache View Post
        Odd how our medics treat Afghans as well as our servicemen, yet they are furious to be in the same ward...

...or maybe the Mail make it up?
        morning sanch/apache, how are you both today.For what its worth i do believe the daily mail has a tradition of supporting the far right since almost conception...from the nazi party (really..do a google) to the present..leopards and spots etc.
        Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

Re

I presume it's got something to do with the "Hypocratic Oath" that doctors and nurses swear to adhere to.

I couldn't personally!

If I was there and a Taliban was in the bed next to me I would pull his drips out or smother him with a pillow!

But then, being an ex serviceman with combat experience, I am slightly biased!

I would tend to believe the Daily Mail "slightly" more than other rags but they are all the same!

Printing shite day in day out!

Wars are not fought by soldiers anymore they are fought by Politicians and the media!

Comment

Originally posted by gwh200 View Post
            morning sanch/apache, how are you both today.For what its worth i do believe the daily mail has a tradition of supporting the far right since almost conception...from the nazi party (really..do a google) to the present..leopards and spots etc.
            Bit late, but good morning to you too. I am well an rested and found 450 quid in a bank account I forgot about until I decided to sort through my papers today.

The Mail does indeed have a fascist history, which came to the forefront when they tried to accuse Ken Livingstone of being an anti-semite. Whatever you think of the man, most people would know better than trying to take him on when they were on such shaky ground themselves.....

Comment

Originally posted by Sancho View Post
              Bit late, but good morning to you too. I am well an rested and found 450 quid in a bank account I forgot about until I decided to sort through my papers today.

The Mail does indeed have a fascist history, which came to the forefront when they tried to accuse Ken Livingstone of being an anti-semite. Whatever you think of the man, most people would know better than trying to take him on when they were on such shaky ground themselves.....
              what a dinner party that would be !!
              Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

It was on the BBC news the night before the Mail printed the story. It didn,t get much air time though.
                I've taken a vow of poverty To anoy me send money

Comment

they patch the feckers up so that when they work their way's here, they don't bleed on the new carpets that get laid in every room of the 5 bedroom houses they get given.
                  i swear, it was like that when i got here...

Comment

There's one sure cure for that problem. Make sure they're not left alive to need help, cause the #######s would make damn sure none of our guys survived to get medical help.
                    Mike G

Comment

I love tabloid 'standards.' Nice picture of an Afghan fighter with the caption "The Taliban do not respect the Geneva Convention like Britain does." (but not for long if the Mail readers could vote on it)
                      Andy
                      http://www.surfingafrica.net

Comment

Working...
                      X