Ministry Of Sound Spring Album

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ministry Of Sound Spring Album

I like all this fame stuff LOL ok guys my sister in law has got her name in the music industry only took her 14 years but eh. She is part of a group called PARADISE & the song is SEE THE LIGHT. Its a dance tune A floor filler if you know what i mean.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
    (")_(")

Originally posted by marky
    I like all this fame stuff LOL ok guys my sister in law has got her name in the music industry only took her 14 years but eh. She is part of a group called PARADISE & the song is SEE THE LIGHT. Its a dance tune A floor filler if you know what i mean.
    Nice one Marky. Congrats to your sister in law.
    Watch all this fame stuff doesn't go to your head. You'll be gold plating bits on the Surf next and wearing sun glasses at night.
    It's only a hobby!

Comment

Its already started mate. LOL i do hope she gives me & the mrs some of that lovely money. NOTE if you hear it on the TV the girl performing it is miming as the record company said she is too old at 34 so theyre getting some young bimbo to front it
      (\__/)
      (")_(")

Comment

Originally posted by marky
        Its already started mate. LOL i do hope she gives me & the mrs some of that lovely money. NOTE if you hear it on the TV the girl performing it is miming as the record company said she is too old at 34 so theyre getting some young bimbo to front it
        ****** typical. Never mind the real talent of the real artist, as long as the record company image has large knockers and legs that go all the way up!
        I often wonder, when I hear some tracks and see the video why the voice seems too mature for the age of the (apparent singer). Next we will find out that Joss Stone is really Aretha Franklin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
        It's only a hobby!

Comment

she will still get the same money though while the bimbo is on peanuts
          (\__/)
          (")_(")

Comment

Working...
          X