im new.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• im new.

hi all. im new to this forum and having issues uploading and asking things. so this has prob came through to wrong depo. and apart from that the things prob been done to death. BUT im going to fit a winch to my surf. ive took off lower valance. just lookinf for some ideas now. im a decent fabricator. making rock sliders and disco bumpers for other people. also sliders on my surf. just now need some pointers .any help... cheers watty

Originally posted by wattyR1 View Post
    hi all. im new to this forum and having issues uploading and asking things. so this has prob came through to wrong depo. and apart from that the things prob been done to death. BUT im going to fit a winch to my surf. ive took off lower valance. just lookinf for some ideas now. im a decent fabricator. making rock sliders and disco bumpers for other people. also sliders on my surf. just now need some pointers .any help... cheers watty

Welcome to the nut house ......beware the squirrel

have a look around the downloads section here for some plans
    http://forums.bauchan.org/4x4/forums.php

The bumper will be your choice
    ' You've arrived on a rather special night. It's one of the master's affairs.'

Comment

hola watty r1.......what up load issues ??.
      your first posts are generally vetted to make sure your not a spammer,perhaps this was the cause.
      Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

thanks

cool.now it makes sense. no im not a spammer. althouhg form time to time i may ask stuff that seems a wee bit simple. but hey none of us knows it all. or do we???? haha and how do i upload a foto if the file is to large. bear in mind computers seem to make a proper fool of me.
        Last edited by wattyR1; 17 January 2009, 21:24. Reason: to add pic

Comment

welcome to the surf emporium mate....
          One day at the time I guess..

Comment

Originally posted by wattyR1 View Post
            cool.now it makes sense. no im not a spammer. althouhg form time to time i may ask stuff that seems a wee bit simple. but hey none of us knows it all. or do we???? haha and how do i upload a foto if the file is to large. bear in mind computers seem to make a proper fool of me.
            your best bet is to externally host them.use something like

www.photobucket.com , upload your pics to there (you will need to register) and paste a link to here...its easier than it sounds.under each uploaded photo there are some boxes with text in them.the very bottom one ,when you right click it,copies the image,all you then do is open the page up here and left clic,select paste and bobs your uncle
            Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

ah. i do have photobucket already. i have a video or 2 on there of a buggy i made and surf doing burnout. its under wattyr1 crazy buggy. i will see if i can organise it. thanx 4 helping.

Comment

welcome to the mad house
                cheers shaun
                NO LONGER A SURFER NOW DRIVING A LEXUS

Comment

Welcome to the nuthouse

I'm the squirrel you have been warned about

Make yourself at home and feel free to join in the banter

apologies for bio, otherwise known as the yeti, his ar5e is worse than his bite.

Trev
                  Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

Welcome, nice to see another member for the invasion party
                    Do you know that, with a 50 character limit, it's

Comment

Welcome to the asylum - just remember that some of the people in white coats are inmates !

PS
                      Do you know any brickies ? There's this wall that needs repairing ........

Life is too important to take seriously !

Comment

brickies???? why would you not just use toilet paper and drool? hehe

Comment

welcome dude
                          am not die lex sick its you that cant read mate

Comment

Working...
                          X