O2 customers -great deal if renewing contract

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• O2 customers -great deal if renewing contract

Been with them some time and time to upgrade.
    Used moneysavingexpert.com to find good tariff comparison sites
    Found a good deal through a third party supplier
    Called O2 and asked for my PAC code to leave (as ever) to get through to retentions department

Said I was leavingn as I had found a much better deal ..blah blah...

they offered me their £45 tariff plus a bit more for 40% off (apparently form reading other forums lots of people are getting this deal) so now I have

1200 minutes
    1000 texts
    unlimited data (internet)

£27 per month + a Sony Xperia Smartphone for £50

So anyone about to upgrade with them push for this, its a great deal.

Wouldn't mind that deal on my bl**dy iPhone!

On any tariff the iphone only has 500 texts a month max. I've got some strange thing which gives me a few extra texts a month which is useful!

Comment

Good man, my contract is up next month, my renewal will have goodies in it. Cheers mate

Comment

Originally posted by RodLeach View Post
        Wouldn't mind that deal on my bl**dy iPhone!

On any tariff the iphone only has 500 texts a month max. I've got some strange thing which gives me a few extra texts a month which is useful!
        You could have my texts if we could find a way to transfer them. I do 3 a month max. I,d like to find a contract with no texts I,d never miss them.
        I've taken a vow of poverty To anoy me send money

Comment

ive been with o2 for many years and i dont bother with the new phone thing just buy a second hand one every so often. when my contract comes to an end they give you £100 (to your account) for not taking a new phone then half price subscription for renewing your contract. i pay £15 for the £30 tarriff, im on a 18 month contract so the 100 quid they put in my account paid my monthly bill for 7 months so i pay 11 months at £15. £165 for 18 months.
          2nd Gen 3.0td, running on waste veg oil

Comment

Called 02 the day, i need to wait til 4th feb to renew, then they will give me 40% off and a free new phone, i wont grumble at that.

Comment

Just signed up to O2,

600 mins, 1000 txts a month for £30 with free LG Renoir.

but I have an 'Open' discount through work - 30% so £21 a month suits me

Trev
              Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

Working...
              X